♡六十♡

I felt disgusted and scared. Sure it isn't easy being naked in front of anyone, least of all someone you want to want you. The judgments each of us make on our bodies are harsh enough without wondering what another is thinking. But I stood in front of Benimaru mostly unclothed, raw, and profoundly vulnerable. It was an unwanted invitation for him to see past the girl with a put together smile, who has sad eyes. I wondered what he thought when he looked at me.

All these thoughts were rolling through my head as I put on my outfit from last night. This outfit wasn't going to help and it would give more reason to the women of Asakusa to slut-shame me.

"UGHHHH!" I groaned out in frustration, "The sooner I leave the quicker I get back home."

He didn't said much, and I couldn't tell what he saw in his eyes when I let him see me like that. Was he surprised? Was it a pleasant surprise or did he expect something more, something better? Did he see quite arousal? Was it disappointment? Was it excitement? I knew my body was filled with imperfections but I always thought it was enough to satisfy the senses of most men. Or at least I hoped it would be enough for him. Maybe it's all in my head but I swear there was a look in his eyes that I couldn't shake from memory.

I sighed as I walked out of the bathroom and walked towards the front of the house and took a seat at the foyer to put my heels on.

All I really wanted to know was, in that moment if what I was and who I was in this body would be okay for him. I never felt like this when I was naked in front of Akitaru. But being naked in front of him made me feel uneasy and exposed.

I walked out of the Noren of the home and turned towards the direction of the

"I hope you weren't planning on leaving  especially without saying goodbye," Benimaru said causing me to freeze in place while a huge blush covered my face. 

"Heh..." I laughed a bit uneasy, "Don't you have to patrol or something? I don't want to hold you back from your duties at Captain of the Seventh Division, Captain Shinmon."

I could just feel him just staring at me with that stereotypical lazy expression of his.

I laughed and taking a step forward a bit, "The people are looking for a strong brash warrior to protect them who can protect them and win them over without trying-"

"Cut the can crap! Konro is the only one who can pull that off." Benimaru said as he came out from the alleyway he was hiding in a walking out behind me. I turned around to see him adjust his pants before he tucked his hands in his sleeves and stared me down, "It really isn't your style."

"Why the heck was he adjusting his pants..."

"At least let's get something to eat before you leave," Benimaru mentioned.

"Um, do you see how I am dress?" I questioned, "I don't particularly feel up for eating out with you."

"Letting inferior thoughts run through your head isn't like you," Benimaru said as he walked closer towards me causing me to take a step back only to have him wrap his arm around my waist and pull me close to his body. I turned my head to the side, looking in the direction he was hiding and noticed strange white puddle of substance that had some what of a creamy texture.

"Benimaru l-let go!" I mumbled as I tried to push out of his arms.

"Why...are you embarrassed that I seen you naked..." he whispered in my ear causing my heart skipped a few beats. I knew he felt it because I heard the content chuckle from my reaction, "Maybe if you saw me naked, we would be even."

Now, I was unable to reply to that. I didn't even know what he looked like naked. Or what my eyes would drink in the sight of his unclothed physique and his d-d-d...already choking one the word. I already knew what his top portion of his body had to show which brought me to be both both shock and fascination...I could only imagine what the bottom half had to offer.

It was the second time I would see a fully-naked man in real life – the second time I would ever faced something not as foreign, yet alone an erect foreign thing.

All my mind could do was scream that this was sinful, wrong, dirty – but my body reacted with an opposite belief: my mouth watered, my breath became ragged, and the heat pooling in my loins increased. When I was with Akitaru, I never felt like this but when I am around Benimaru...I felt this way.

"I'm upset that Akitaru got the pleasure of being close to your body," he mumbled, leaning down to kiss the corner of my mouth, "but, now I will be the only one to ever see you like that...no other man would ever get the simple satisfaction of seeing your body every..."  His tongue peeked out and sensually licked her lower lip.

"Benimaru...stop...this is embarrassing," I said nervously while pushing my face into his kimono as he chuckled lightly at me and hugged my close to his body.

"I just couldn't help it," Benimaru said, "Besides, you shouldn't feel embarrassed about how you look and what you wear..."

That two rubies of his eyes would meet mine as he smile, "I still love you."

"Ben-.."my sentence was cut off when Benimaru's lips pressed against my soft lips tenderly.

My pair of innocent eyes widened to Benimaru's passionate lips laying gentle kisses onto mine, but I did not shy away by his motion, instead I instantly started returning his passionate kisses. Although, my brain told her that it is wrong to be kissing him in public, my heart told me that I should no longer care if it is right or wrong to kiss him right now because my heart wanted this so much.

'This is too real to be a dream,' I told myself as I closed my eyes to enjoy the intimacy.

Benimaru gently parted our lips, with one of his hand on my blushing cheek, he whispered: "I love you, Inori."

Our faces were still inches apart, Benimaru mystery rubies mismatched eyes were no longer emotionless, it was showing so much love and behind it-a small amount of lust; it was screaming all his desires.

"Benimaru..."

"Let's have some breakfast...back inside because I don't think I want anyone to get the pleasure of seeing you like this." He said as he laced his fingers with mine and began dragging me back into the house. Honestly, I would have fought against it but being with this man...my embarrassment was behind me.