三十四❁

Year 197

Practice makes perfect, as the saying goes. The more we practice something, the better we will get at it.

That is exactly what happened when I was working with Obi on strengthening my legs again. Given that he was always working out, he knew exactly which muscles needed work. First, he would focus on exercising my glutes, to strengthen my hips by improving blood circulation to the hips and legs. Second, he would work on incorporating hamstring muscles to assist me in bending my knee and extending my hip backward. And finally, it would be working on my quads so that I would be able to contract them so it can assist me in lifting up my hip and extending my knee.

It has only been three months since our first session and there was an improvement. I was quite astounded by the dedication that Obi put into this.

"Let's pick up where we left off last time." he cracked his knuckles, though it was for preparation, not intimidation.

We walked over to the weight set and began lifting the set. I was ten it and I could see the sun shining boldly through the gap. The heat from those golden rays beat down upon my sweating face, and I squinted.

Meanwhile, I glanced over to see him ridiculously balancing on one foot on an exercise ball, while balancing weights on each index finger. But while we were working out, I couldn't help but notice that The sight of him made me shiver, blushing like crazy, but I just couldn't stop staring at him. My eyes followed the trail of his biceps to his rock hard shoulder, all the way to his jaw...it was as if Adonis was reincarnated.

Immediately...again...for the fifth time today...my cheeks flushed with rosy pink. Maybe I just have a thing for guys who are way older than me...but can you blame me, they usually brag on how men who are older are more mature.

However, my thoughts were put to an end the moment I felt a stinging pain through my leg.

"AH!" I yelled out as I dropped the weights immediately. Before I knew it, a hand was on my leg I had grabbed instinctively and checked around the leg as I dropped down to the ground.

"It seems to be a mild muscle injury...but you should be fine," he said as he looked up at me.

This man was perfect.

"T-thank you," I mumbled as I tried to get myself up before I did anything I was going to regret. However, before I could completely withdraw from him, he took me into his arms again, using all his strength to be gentle, and let his lips touch mine so lightly he could hardly feel it. His kiss was a secret told to my mouth instead of my ear; his kisses were the messengers of love and tenderness.

Arms slipping out, pinned me to the floor. I couldn't believe that the determined, serious Obi Akitaru that I had known for a couple of months had kissed me ... and I enjoyed every second of it!

Once we pulled away, we had just been staring at each other. I could feel his taut muscles beneath my gym outfit and immediately snaked my arms around his neck. I realized that I had wanted this since he gifted me with sunflowers and now that he was giving it to me, I felt like I was about to melt into him. Not one to give up without a fight, I pulled him in and kissed him with all my might and rubbed my fingers into his unruly dark-colored hair.

They were just as soft as I had thought they would be.

The hand fisted in my locks pulled back and we both gulped greedily for air as he stared intently at me with a blush almost as bright as strawberries across my features.

He dived back down for another kiss before pulling me fully onto the metal table. I made a noise of protest at the touch of the cold metal against my sweaty skin but did nothing to pull away from him. We had been opening up to one another and feelings we bound to be a factor. Also, I had a feeling that the advance he had just made upon me had probably taken a lot of courage and a good deal of faith. I didn't want to ruin this trust he had given me but I knew the direction this was headed in.

"Akitaru..." I purred in his ear breathily. He wanted to answer in kind, but the words got lost on their way as he was getting lost in me – inhaling my scent, tasting my skin, seeing the craving in my burning eyes.

I gasped as his lips came down on mine hard, our teeth almost clicking. I grabbed his hair and pulled his hips against mine. His hand quickly lowered down to stroke my inner thighs, wanting to separate the legs from blocking the way.

I didn't even know what was overcoming me. Every inch of me needed that searing touch. The need was setting my insides on fire. I needed to feel the weight of this man on my body as I closed my eyes in pure pleasure...and yet, on the high of my endorphins and in the heat of the moment...I saw a flash of his crimson mismatched pupils.