Happy New Years and I've got an Important Note

So I had to bring up something that came to my attention because it irked me.

While reading this story, I noticed an individual going through my page writing constructive *cough* negative *cough* ✨criticism✨ on this story, I told them to stop reading if they feel that way, they told me that "I haven't gotten enough criticism to understand, I educated them on how they could best go about sharing their criticism, and they muted me 🥲😈😂🤣...probably couldn't take the heat 🤷‍♀️.

I love and adore criticism but if you write  ✨constructive✨ "criticism" in every single chapter without finishing the story then don't expect me to be nice when I react to it.

I wrote in my bio that I have a no chill policy and if something bothers me I will react with twice the heat.

Although I have very thick skin, it made me think about all the people I follow, and noticed that most of my favorite authors stop writing because of this. This just goes to show you that this could be one of the reasons why.

People take criticism in different ways and the delivery can determine how they react to it.

Therefore, I would like to just say that if you have positive or negative constructive criticism for me specifically, I ask you to send me a DM or write in my convo and I will react in a civilized manner to it. If you choose to go the route of writing your criticism via my comments, you may or may not be subjected to a heatwave. You have been warned.

Besides, I always ask in my convos for suggestions but I don't really get a response. 🤣