Interview with @oldpeopleburning

@oldpeopleburning is one of my ranter buddies on here so if you haven't checked her out rant book yet then make sure to do so (right after reading mine, of course)

1) Name (real or username)

Lizzy, or oldpeopleburning.

2)When and how did you discover wattpad?

June 2012 - my former friend was reading a hilarious book on this app. I couldn't catch the name of this app as the school bell had rung and she ran off. November 2012 - I finally caught the name from her and made an account.

3) Is there a story behind your username or why you picked it?

It's lyrics from a really stupid song that I thought were kind of hilarious. I keep it around now because it's different, and people with a dark sense of humour crack up at it.

4) What genre of books do you like to read/write?

I don't do a lot of reading, but when I do, I generally read horrors, thrillers or adventure stories. I almost always write horror, though I plan to broaden my writing to other genres in the future.

5) On average how much time do you spend on wattpad in a day/week?

That really depends. Lately, I've barely been on Wattpad. Less than five hours a week. But when I have more spare time - like on Summer break - I can be on wattpad for well over five hours (admittedly, I have a weak social life).

6) What was the first story you posted and what was it about? (Or any plans)

To Dance. It's about a Russian Travelling Circus where members are tortured, starved and killed. Three members, Alina, Cassidy and Nikita, all make a plan to escape. I don't recommend anyone read it right now, as I'm in the process of rewriting it.

7) When did you first discover rant books on wattpad and what was the book?

I think one of my Wattpad friends voted on many chapters of "Wattpad's Dirty Little Secrets", and I decided to click on it and read it.

8) When did you discover my rant book and how?

I asked you to do a critique for me way back in the summer, and the payment was to comment on three chapters of your rant book. I liked your perspective and had similar viewpoints as you, so I stuck around.

9) What do you think of the rant books which rant solely about Wattpad and the rant books which rant about both issues in the real world on wattpad? Do you think rant books spread too much "negativity"?

Rant books that solely focus on Wattpad are interesting, but tend to get repetitive and dull very fast. I mean, wattpad can only have so many issues, can it?

And no, rant books do not spread "negativity." They're a way of expressing a negative opinion on something/someone/et cetera.

10) Do you have a rant book yourself? If not, would you consider?

I do - Shiaße rants. In case anyone is wondering about the title, "Shiaßs" means "shit" in German. I've been working on it for a few months now.

11) What is your favourite rant from my book?

Your recent one - an interview with a feminist, was quite hilarious. Though I am a huge fan of satire/sarcastic humour, so that could be it too. I also really like your first rant about gay marriage. It's especially interesting hearing it come from a person of faith. It's not bad or anything, but people of faith are generally stereotyped to be homophobes.