[24]

Soomin tried to fight it, but her sleepiness got the better of her

Soomin tried to fight it, but her sleepiness got the better of her. Her eye lids were slowly falling as she watched the ceiling of the big hallways of the mansion pass by. She unknowingly focused on Donghyuck's jaw that was also in her field of vision.

The girl couldn't quite make out the muffled voices surrounding her due to her drowsiness, but she could care less. Her body was finally happy as she was finally back in the warmth of the house.

Soon enough, Donghyuck reached the end of the hallway and somehow managed to push down the handle and come in. He hesitated at first, but then decided to walk over to the bed. Without much care, he let her fall on it.

"Ow." Soomin complained, but was too sleepy to realize what he had done and instead just crawled under the sheets, content at the sudden boost of warmth spreading through her body.

Donghyuck scanned over her, seeing how much she was shivering under the covers and sighed, feeling ever so slightly responsible for it. But of course, he quickly shook it off and dismissed it as having to fulfill his promise to Chenle.

"You should take a hot bath." He suggested in a low voice, slightly hoping that she wouldn't hear.

"Yeah... you're probably right." Soomin hummed, curling up even more.

Donghyuck frowned. "Then you have to get out of bed."

"But it's so warm~~" The girl seemed almost drunk as she closed her eyes, blocking out the outside world.

Donghyuck stared at her, seeing her breaths become more even, meaning she was close to falling asleep. Again, his impatience acted up and he walked over. He swiftly ripped the covers off of her, earning himself a protesting whine. He then grabbed her wrist, dragging her up with ease.

"Come on." He exclaimed. He then yanked on her again, causing her to get up completely and led her out of the room again.

Before she knew it, Soomin ended up in the big bathroom. It had everything- from the necessities to a drawer full of towels and skincare products.

Donghyuck left her drowsily leaning on the sink counter and walked over to the drawer. He took out a big, white towel and placed it over his shoulder as he picked out the most feminine bottles of shampoo and body wash he could find. He also grabbed a small bottle which would cause huge white bubbles on in the water.

Not paying much mind to her, he then walked over to the almost luxurious bathtub and turned on the hot water for it to begin running loudly. He hung the towel and places the picked out products neatly on the small, wooden table beside the tub.

Donghyuck then stepped back, admiring his neat work.

That's when it hit him.

'Donghyuck, what the fuck are you actually doing?'
He thought, wanting to face palm.