𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞|𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐞

she's perfect isn't she

"what are you doing in here Teddy?" i said after being woken by him thudding into my room

"what are you doing in here Teddy?" i said after being woken by him thudding into my room. it had been around 3 weeks since i moved here, i realised that the sun hit his face perfectly as he stood by the large window.

"we are going to the beach," he smiled, i suddenly jumped up and pulled him
into my arms without thinking.
i quickly pulled away. "Teddy, i love the beach, it reminds me of home,
you see, i lived in a town by the sea.
oh gosh i'm so excited," i said jumping a little. he looked happy as he watched my joy. "be ready in half an hour," he said with a smile before beginning to walk out,
"wait, are we going alone?" i said,
he shook his head. "the Marches, Julia, and Lorenzo," he said. i smiled.
it was going to be a great day.

"it is nice to see you again," Lorenzo said holding a hand out for me.
i saw Jo pull a sick face which made me laugh, "you too," i said trying to hold back my giggles. he looked at me with a confused smile, his doey brown eyes staring right into my own. i got lost in his gaze, i admired his dark hair and soft skin, i could have done it for hours if
Teddy hadn't scared me from behind.

i was going to get him back however i saw that Julia had quickly occupied his attention. i admired her from afar, she really was beautiful. "she's perfect isn't she," i said to Enzo, he just laughed,
"don't be silly, you're perfect," he said twirling me around like a ballroom dance.

"you two look like a married couple," Meg said as we sat with the group,
"they've only met twice," Jo laughed to Meg. "i don't see it," Teddy said making me suddenly feel uncomfortable.
"on the contrary i think you two could make quite the couple," Julia said flashing her pearly white smile. i looked
at her and Teddy's intertwined hands
and suddenly felt a spurt of jealously.
why? i'd known the boy 3 weeks? i mean, i did spend almost every hour of everyday with him, but that shouldn't mean i
should be jealous of him and his girlfriend. i didn't have the right.

Teddy looked at her face with puppy dog eyes and a sweet smile. i don't know
why he ever would lie to me
about their status, or say he's unsure of his feelings, she's perfect.
"Teddy can you pass me the champagne?" i smiled, he nodded gladly and
passed me the bottle. "Teddy? that's cute," Julia said, "i think i'll call you that too," she added while brushing his nose with her thumb. again. the jealousy.
it's not like she didn't have the right to call him that, but it's my name for him.

"last one to the sea has to explain to Marmee why we are all wet and late," Jo shouted before taking my hand and running with me. Jo and i had become very close, she explained how her and Teddy were best friends however when Julia came around it changed quickly.
the last one was Meg not to anyone's surprise. "oh gosh," she laughed as she got to the sea. "this is cold," Teddy laughed as he hugged his own chest. i nodded, he made his way over to me and shook his wet hair all over. i quickly retaliated by splashing him with water. he looked at me with smiling eyes and a wide open mouth of shock. "you will regret this," he laughed before i began go run back to shore. he chased after me quickly and i knew he was going to catch up soon.

i ran to behind a huge boulder in attempt to hide however i seen realised i had failed when i felt the boy lift me into his arms. this rock was far from the others and we weren't in sight, for all they knew we could have left. i tried to wriggle from his grip but i couldn't, he held me tightly.
i looked to his panting face from the running and laughed. i quickly swiped a
wet piece of hair behind his ear
unconsciously making him smile.
"are you going to get me back or are you just going to hold me in your arms and stare at me for a little longer?" i giggled.
he shook his head slowly,
"i like the sound of option two," he said, my breath hitched. did he just say that?

he quickly dropped me when we heard footsteps. Julia came around the corner, i don't know how she did it but even when soaked she looked so elegant.
she stood there with a smile, "you two are becoming so close i might have to start watching my man," she said, i just looked at her with wide eyes, "i-" i stuttered before she laughed, "i'm joking," she smiled. Teddy walked closer to her and took her hand leaving me behind the boulder.

"you like him don't you," i heard from behind me making me jump, i turned to see the red headed March sister.
"don't be so silly Jo," i laughed nervously.
i didn't like him, or did i? i couldn't. i barely knew the boy. i mean, he had a girlfriend. "i won't tell anyone," she smiled. i sighed. "Jo, he lied to me you know. he told me they weren't official, told me he was unsure of his feelings, that was on my first day here. why would he do such a silly thing?" i said, she shrugged. "i think i have an idea but
i'll leave that to you," she smiled and walked away. "you coming?" she shouted back to me. i nodded. she'll leave that to me? leave what to me?

Teddy and Julia flirted all the way back home in the carriage. i could barely hold a conversation with the others without my attention begging drawn to the two.
Teddy and i walked inside and he smiled suspiciously. "what's that smile about?" i said as we walked upstairs.
"well you can see tomorrow can't you," he chuckled and walked to his room. what was that boy doing to me?