𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

the wedding

"you are the best baker in the universe," i smiled to Charles who had flower on his nose

"you are the best baker in the universe," i smiled to Charles who had flower on his nose. i quickly stood up on my tiptoes and wiped his nose. he chuckled and lifted me up onto the kitchen side. "you never fail to make me smile Blair," i smiled to me with his doey eyes. "i have missed you," i replied holding his hands in my own.
"i have missed you more than you'll ever know," he said with a red face.
soon we were disturbed by a bang on the floor. one of the metal bowls had fell on the floor. my head shifted up to see Laurie. "why did you do that?" i said with my eyebrows furrowed. "slipped," he said cockily. "i don't understand your rudeness," i said jumping from the counter and standing next to the boy but he just chuckled.

"sorry do you want me telling all the group about who you kiss or who you don't?" he said very patronisingly. i rolled my eyes. "oh Theodore don't be so silly. i was just making my point that you don't want me, you want Julia. i didn't want my name being put in your hypothetical wedding when it will never be me," i said turning away. "don't act like i'm the bad person here Blair, i just kissed her; you're here basically flaunting your love with big Mr Handsome, who may i add hasn't took his eyes off you since he came, he may aswell just confess his love right now," he said. "like you did Theodore? or was that all a lie, just until you got who you really wanted back? i hope you understand that i am finished with you. go live with Julia or something, i won't have you being rude to my friends," i said pushing him out of the room.

"get your things and leave. i don't want to see you unless it's for Nikki. i didn't even want to see you in the first place but you turned up here didn't you. reading your poetry, acting as if you still wanted me, all you wanted was some attention till you got her back," i said in anger. he finally looked me in the eye. he was silent. he walked up the stairs and didn't look back.

within fifteen minuets he was gone. watching him leave without a word broke my heart a little i can not lie. i finally knew that in this moment, the boy wasn't really mine. "do you want me to go?" i heard, i turned to see Charles. he was visibly uncomfortable. "i'm sorry that you had to see it Charles," i said shaking my head. he smiled softly, "it's fine princess. i'll give you some time. it's best to get some sleep, it's a big day tomorrow," he sighed. he kissed my forehead and wished me well. i watched him leave the garden from the small window near the door.
i hadn't been in alone like this in a while now. it was comforting, yet i knew i was missing company. i has grown dependant on it again.

i finally made my way up the staircase.
i walked through the empty halls. my door was already open for some reason. i knew it shut it this morning. i always shut it. i walked in weary of what may be behind however all that had changed was the position of my beloved teddy bear, the one the boy had got me. i quickly changed into my nightwear and fell back onto the bed. i lifted the bear to hold it in my arms like i did every night yet a piece of paper fell from under it.