𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐟 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

i don't know if i'll ever love again

i woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes, however these were not just any regular pancakes, they were Mr Laurence's speciality

i woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes, however these were not just any regular pancakes, they were Mr Laurence's speciality. i ran down the stairs while tying the ribbon of my robe around my waist. i peaked around the corner of my kitchen door to see Laurie singing to himself while making the pancakes.
he was topless, it was hard to take my eyes away from him. i watched
for a while as he sung the sweet tune.
i smiled to myself while admiring the sweet view in front of me.
suddenly he came walking towards me, i didn't know wether to move or not, i couldn't let him know i was watching him.

while lost in my thoughts of how to get out of the situation i was lifted into the air unexpectedly. "i didn't know you were a spy," he chuckled carrying me into the kitchen then placing me softly on
the counter. the sun shone in perfectly landing on his face. the birds chirped softly making this moment ever so more beautiful. "i think you should take up singing Laurie," i smiled while he set the table. "i'm not sure of that, i think the audience would run for the hills after the opening song," he joked.
i joined him at the table and smiled while my hand held my head up.
"i can not tell if there is something on my face or if you are still deathly in love with me," he said with a chuckle. i blushed but played it off by eating immediately after to avoid answering, however i couldn't help but add a snarky comment.
"hey you wanted to run away with me Teddy, plus you kissed me completely unprovoked, so i think if anyone is deathly in love with anyone it's most definitely you sir. i mean, i don't blame you," i said with a flick of my hair and a small giggle. he just shook his head and got to eating.

while sipping on my drink a knock at the kitchen door became apparent.
"three girls at the door Madame," one of the maids said. i nodded knowing it would be the only three girls who would come without warning first. "bring them in please," i smiled, to which the maid rushed to the door. i heard their playful chatter as they walked through the halls of my home. Laurie was smiling widely.
he was excited to see the girls. he had missed them dearly.

"my girls," he smiled as the entered the room standing to pull them all into a hug.
"Laurie," the all said in unison, the obviously were not expecting the boy to be here, especially this early.
"we have two days. we need to ensure it al goes smoothly. we need to know that she still loves you," Tessa said getting right into the plan. "i have an idea," Manon smiled. we all nodded for her to continue.
"there is an event today in which the wedding guests will all be in attendance.
we have also been invited. we go, however we must have a date as specified on the invitation. then we get Nikki and Amy in a room alone. then Nikki you work your magic," Manon finished. we all nodded.
"i find it rather stupid that we all must have a date," i said with furrowed eyebrows. "Aunt Marches request so the engaged pair won't get their feelings mixed," Tessa said, "Jo told me," she added after seeing our confusion as to how she got the information.
"well Enzo and i will attend together obviously, Jo and Tessa, again obviously, now it's just down to Nikki, Laurie, and Blair," Manon said. "Nikki you can go with Laurie, i shall ask Charles to accompany Blair, as Phillip is also attending with his fiancé who knows the groom," Tessa smiled. i looked over to Teddy and saw his face instantly sour as he heard Charles' name. i was struck with confusion. it's not like Teddy and i were together however i still felt
a pang in my heart knowing he'd be there with another girl, even if she was
my bestfriend who evidently swung the other way.