𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲|𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫

it's really over

"speak now, or forever hold you peace," was heard from within the doors

"speak now, or forever hold you peace," was heard from within the doors. this was it. it was really happening.

Charles used his strength to push the large doors open. Nikki took a breath.
suddenly everyone in the room was looking at us. "Amy," Nikki whispered with a smile. suddenly she snapped out of her daze. "i object! i love Amy March" she shouted.gasps were heard from around the room. Nikki ran down the aisle while we all tried to stop the people who were trying to ruin all of our efforts to let true love prevail.

i saw Charles and Laurie at the back of the room holding off people. Jo was keeping Aunt March from moving from her seat. Enzo had followed Nikki in a rush to ensure that she wouldn't get hurt by the groom or anyone in the close area. i watched as Nikki poured her heart out to the girl in the white dress. i saw her take the girls hands into her own with hesitation. i was ensuring that no one tried to get to Nikki from the middle of the aisle with Manon. suddenly i saw someone charging towards me, the father of the groom. "you will not ruin this wedding," he shouted. i stood my ground but the man was large. before i knew it he was on the ground, "Charles?" i said as Charles pinned the man to the floor.
"only when hell freezes over will i let you get hurt," he smiled looking up to me.

my eyes turned to Nikki again however this time when i looked at her, her lips were softly pressed to the blonde girls. without warning Amy began to run from the room pulling Nikki with her with the biggest smile. i was struck with happiness. it worked? it worked! this is when i suddenly snapped out of my daze and realised that we needed to get out and be as quick as humanely possible.
i grabbed Charles' hand and pulled him with me. Enzo lifted Manon and ran to the carriage with great speed. that's when i saw the rest of the people running into the carriage, well all but one.
Teddy. i looked around. he's still in there. i knew it. i pulled myself away from Charles. Nikki stuck her head out of the window of the cart, "what are you doing? we need to leave now!" she shouted.
"Teddy," i shouted running back.

he was being hit by one of the groomsmen. "you ruined the wedding Laurence," he shouted. i saw this and tears fell from my eyes. this is when my anger took over. i ran to them and pushed him off of the curly haired boy.
"what are you doing? get to the carriage Blair," Laurie shouted to me.
"no, i'm not leaving without you," i shouted pulling him up. i took his hand into mine. the groomsman stood and charged at us but before he could even reach Teddy i sprang forward and kicked him in the balls. he bent over in pain making it the perfect chance to leave. i took the boys hand again and ran. we leaped into the carriage both out of breath. Teddy's lip was popped, i wiped the blood with my thumb. this was when i realised that all of our friends were staring at us. "Amy, it's lovely to see you," Laurie smiled as if nothing had happened.

once we got back to my home we all rushed inside. Amy still in her dress of white. we sat in the lounge in a looming silence. "well..." Jo smiled. Amy and Nikki looked at each other with admiration, hand in hand, they vision only on eachother. "it worked," Tessa said with excitement, Amy looked confused, "what worked?" she said with a loved up smile, we all smiled inconspicuously, "nothing," Manon, Nikki, Tessa, and i all said in unison. Amy only looked at us with raised eyebrows for about five seconds before turning to Nikki who had a gleaming smile set up on her face. we decided it would be best to leave the two to catch up therefore we moved to the glass conservatory.