𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰

the talent show

"so we are doing a play?" Tessa asked Jo nervously

"so we are doing a play?" Tessa asked Jo nervously. "yes, but it's not just a play,
it's a master piece, we will win the talent show," Jo said proudly.
Tessa nodded. "Teddy always wants the boy parts but as you can see he's happy enough sitting back their," she winked pointing to Teddy who was sat beside myself.

"come on Teddy you're useless, we have no talents" i sighed while he just
laughed at me. "how about science? you're good at that," he said instantly springing ideas into my head.
"we can make elephant toothpaste," i said pacing around the room as he jotted down all of the equipment needed.
"hello did you get that down?" i said as he stared at me in a daze, i rolled my eyes as he shook himself out of it.
"potassium iodide as the catalyst," i repeated. he just nodded and quickly wrote it down.

from the corner of my eye i could see Manon and Enzo singing a song, him playing the piano while she sat atop.
i could see her cheeks blush as he went into the piano solo. she really was smitten. it was adorable to all.

"so we are dancing?" Amy smiled to Nikki as she made the steps as she went along.
"yes, no come on and join me," she laughed as her feet moved beneath her.
"i don't think i'm very good at this," Amy chuckled, "ah you need to take some advice from the best," Nikki said cockily however extremely sarcastically.
within seconds Nikki was flat on her feet and Amy was with her both in absolute hysterics.

in the corner of the room stood Mr Laurence ready to judge us all. our final minuets of practice were over and none of us were anywhere near ready.
he coughed loudly to draw our attention.
"first up, Manon and Enzo," he smiled to the room. the two of them stood shyly before returning to their position.
we all listened to their duet with tears brimming our eyes, it was beautiful.

next up, Jo and Tessa. they preformed a scene of a fight between two pirates, you could see Tessa trying to keep her composure by suppressing her very obvious smile. the scene ended in Jo standing in victory as Tessa laid on the floor chuckling while pretending to be dead.

then it came to Nikki and Amy who surprised us all with a brilliant ballroom piece, they only messed up once however ended up laughing too much and having to finish their piece early. however each and everyone of us were laughing along with them.

it was soon enough mine and Teddy's turn, i settled the equipment on the table.
he was very much obviously my beautiful assistant type while i took control of the situation. i executed the practical almost perfectly however the one time i let Teddy pour the ingredient. he poured far too much meaning in the reaction being far vaster than expected.
i quickly turned red and tried to contain it making him laugh. the others thought it was planned therefore they refrained from interfering. Teddy laughed hysterically while i just tried to clean it up, he eventually helped and we cleared it up. the group still laughing now along with myself.

"i think we all had great performances today," Mr Laurence smiled while we all sat like an audience. "you are all a credit to your very different talents," he added.
"i would like to announce, for the comedy produced, that winners of the talent show, with no favouritism included i swear,
are Theodore and Blair," he shouted.
Teddy and i jumped up excitedly and smiled. "the champions," he said with a smile. "honestly guys, it all went wrong," i laughed. the looked at me in confusion.
"not to anyone's surprise, Teddy messed up the experiment," i admitted with a smile. "we wouldn't expect anything less," Manon chuckled.

"i could get used to this winning," he said laying back on the arm chair.
"Laurie we all know who the true winners are," Amy smiled, "our dancing was the pinnacle of talent," Nikki smiled making Amy nod in agreement with a bright smile. "hey i think we were the true winners, you guys nearly cried," Enzo smiled bumping shoulders with Manon to which she blushed and hid her face however hummed in agreement.
"i don't know, our battle was pretty realistic," Tessa shrugged, "a master piece," Jo added.