𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫|𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

surprise of a lifetime

"shhhh" i heard waking me up from my deep sleep

"shhhh" i heard waking me up from my deep sleep. "Teddy will you ever
let me just wake up alone," i said shoving my face in the pillow not turning his way.
"i think you might want to turn around," he said i could hear the excitement in his voice however i was too tired to care.
"no Teddy leave me alone," i groaned.
"i will leave you then, but they won't," he chuckled. "ugh what are you talking about Teddy," i sighed finally sitting up and turning to him. however i saw something i'd never have expected.

"no way," i whispered. i felt my eyes welling up as i saw my best friends from back home. the small group of girls i had missed the most. these four girls and i had been friends since infancy.
not only did i love them all with my whole heart, having them here made me so much more comfortable. there was only one thing i was confused about, how and why were they here now?

first was Tessa, the big sister of the group,
the sun was shining into her auburn hair showing the different tones of colour perfectly. her sweet smile brought back so many memories of laughter and joy together. she stood in her bronze dress holding her infamous notebook that never left her side side along with her green pencil neatly tucked behind her ear. she was the embodiment of love and passion.
i could see her tapping her notebook, only something she did when an idea was coming to mind. she soon pulled the pencil from behind her ear and scribbled it down.

then there was Manon, the sweetest and most bubbly girl to ever have existed.
just from seeing her i immediately wanted to pull her into a hug to due to her always giving the best. a white flower sat in her hair perfectly, i could see her fingers twiddling with the emerald ring, something she often did when she was excited. she was the bright spirt of the group, a lover of all things nature, her green dress reflected that as it had intricate floral stitchings. i could only imagine how much she would love concord, the great fields of flowers and butterflies, things she adored ever so much. her sweet smile never left her face.

of course next to her was Nicole, however we call her Nikki, she was the life of the group, always bringing us to tears of laughter with her jokes. i could see her trying to hold back a laugh as she looked at my atrocious bed head. in her hand she held her favourite book Emma, she'd never leave the house without a book to read. i could tell she had already caught the sun here by her slightly red nose.
her pastel yellow dress moved slightly in the breeze making her roll her eyes.
i knew that eye roll too well, her sarcasm was prominent, she even showed it through her facial expressions.

i ran from my bed and pulled them all into my arms. i felt my tears flow down my face. "don't be crying on us already Blair, we have only been here for about ten seconds," Nikki chuckled, i shook my head and wiped the tears with a laugh. "hey you can't say anything Nikki you were nearly crying on the way here," Manon said with a bright smile. " i didn't expect anything less, the four of us being together again and arguments already," Tessa joked and we all held eachother tightly.

i turned to Teddy with a huge smile.
"did you do this?" i said, "he definitely did," Tessa said with a smile.
i ran to him and pulled him into a hug.
"i knew you were missing home, i had to help in some way," he said in a whisper.
"lover boy, can we have our friend back please?" Nikki said making Tessa shove her lightly to which Manon giggled.
"i will leave you guys to it," Teddy smiled shyly, i placed my hand on his shoulder before he could leave. "thank you," i whispered.

"there is no way that you guys aren't totally in love," Manon smiled, i rolled my eyes at her. "i have to agree with Manon here," Tessa smiled, "you're smitten," she added with a little laugh.
"when's the wedding?" Nikki nudged my shoulder making the group laugh.
"he's got a girlfriend," i said, Manon gasped. "how? he literally brought your friends from England? paid for it all? made it a surprise? you can't tell me he's not head over heels," Tessa said tapping her pencil aggressively on her notebook.
"i don't know, he's lovely and all, but it's not like i would have a chance anyway," i shrugged. "so you like him," Manon said with a pout. i shrugged "i don't know,
i guess he's nice, funny, charming, sweet- i need to stop myself," i said with a sad laugh. "well we can find his girlfriend and make her accidentally disappear," Nikki smiled, i shook my head with a smile.
"that's the thing, she's perfect guys,
like the human embodiment of perfection,
i'd even compare her to a goddess," i said falling back onto the bed.
the girls followed my movement and we all stared at the ceiling.
"we have a job to do, our stay in Concord
is now Mission Blair and Teddy,"
Tessa said jumping up. i shook my head.
the other two jumped up. Tessa opened her notebook, "let's brainstorm," she said as the other two excitedly joined her.