𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

come outside

"i can't believe we are actually going to do it," Nikki smiled jumping around my lounge area, she was excited, however i think other than her we all had our worries

"i can't believe we are actually going to do it," Nikki smiled jumping around my lounge area, she was excited, however i think other than her we all had our worries. what if it went wrong?
there were so many elements that could fail yet Nikki saw right through them, it was love. "three more days till she's back with me," she continued making us
all smile at her. it was nice to see her happy like this again. it felt like old times.
"Jo is coming to pick me up soon, she said she has some plans for me," Tessa said with a bright smile, she had such joy on her face. "that's a coincidence, as does Enzo," Manon smiled shyly. the two looked completely in love, without stress, i could only dream. "i must be getting off too, i have to go get my dress, i need to look perfect for her," Nikki said standing with the other girls. i wished them well and then settle back into my home, alone.

i was used to being alone, yet not after spending time with my friends it did not seem the same. i was in my thoughts.
i did not feel the same as i had for this past year. i heard to small knock on my door, "a letter, Madame," one of the staff members smiled handing me a small letter. i opened it.

'come outside
TL x '

it couldn't be. how did he know where i was? this must just have been a prank from my friends. i took a breath and got up. it was just a prank, i repeated to myself however deep down i wished the opposite. i opened the door slowly and there he was, holding a bouquet of roses.
i was paralysed, i wouldn't move.
the only thing that moved where my eyes observing the boy. his hair seemed to be tidier, his eyes brighter, his face more matured. he looked wonderful. not that he ever didn't.

"Blair," he whispered walking to me. this was when my body suddenly regained movement and i leapt into the boys arms and held him tightly. "Teddy," i whispered while holding him close.
i could hear his small chuckle to my sudden reaction. "how is it that you have got even cuter?" he smiled softly running a hand down my hair. i blushed.
"please, come in," i said softly bringing the boy into my home. i took him to the lounge and sat. "how did you find me?" i questioned, he smiled, "how do you think?" his voice in a low chuckle, the girls. i rolled my eyes making his smile grow even wider. "oh Teddy, it's great to see you," i twiddled my thumbs trying to avoid his gaze that i had previously found myself lost in. we were at opposite ends of the long sofa which only added to the tension. "i have missed you Blair," he said moving closer to me and taking my hand into his. i felt shivers move down my back. i had missed his touch.
"i have missed you too Teddy," i said holding his hand tighter.

our gaze stopped in each others for a while. i admired his face, he really did look like a gift from the gods.
"how was Italy?" he said breaking the daze we were both trapped in.
"beautiful Teddy, you would have loved it, i just know you would have found yourself lost in its beauty," i recalled while thinking of the tranquility of my travels.
"if only i could have experienced it with you," he signed, i shook my head.
"Teddy we both know we had to take our own priorities first, you couldn't have abandoned everything. it would have been silly," i said letting go of his soft hand. "i would have let it all go for you, everything, but you didn't even consider to do the same for me," he frowned looking to the floor but my mood suddenly changed. "no Theodore! not at all! i wanted you to live the life you deserved, not something where you would waste your potential! you're worth so much more than that. please can we stop ruining this moment," i said but he only shook his head. "it seems you did just well, your art is internationally recognised Blair, as for your compositions, do not act like we could not have excelled together," he seemed sad, but i knew i did what was best. "Teddy, i loved you, i loved you so much that i knew that leaving you was best, i loved you so much that i broke my own heart so you could get what you deserved in life, success," i said placing my hand on his cheek.
"loved, you loved me, have you fallen for another?" he said, his eyes glazed over.
"no, i have been alone, i spent my days talking to myself or sat in complete silence. i met many people yet non of them compared to my friends, non of them compared to you," i sighed.
"do you still love me?" he said. i took a breath. "oh Teddy, how could i possibly answer that? we both may have changed in the past year, for all i know you may be a completely different man," i said running my thumb across his cheek bone. it was a lie. i still loved him, which every inch of my living being.
"i still love you Blair, i always will," he smiled weakly.