𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐒𝐢𝐱|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐎𝐟𝐟

the great bake off

"leave me alone," i laughed as Teddy bounced up and down on my bed

"no i'm bored," he said while continuing to jump. i grabbed onto his leg and pulled him down. he came tumbling on top of me. i look at him with wide eyes, his face was only centimetres from my own, i looked into those beautiful green eyes of his and smiled unconsciously.
"you like what you see?" Teddy whispered with a smile. "no, but Julia does," i said before pushing him off of me.
he laid beside me as we both looked at the ceiling.

"it's raining," he said, i nodded, "didn't know that Teddy," i said sarcastically,
"well it's not like we can go out today," he said. i jumped from my laying position,
"i have the perfect idea," i smiled.
when everyone arrived i sat them all in the library.

Teddy and i stood in front of everyone and smiled knowing that they had no clue what was about to happen.
"can you hurry up and tell us why we are here?" Jo said making the others nod in agreement. "today, we are doing a baking competition. you have 30 seconds to chose a partner, go," i shouted. they all looked around frantically.
Julia ran and pulled Laurie into her grip, the thing is, Teddy and i had planned to pair. he looked at me apologetically, i just shot him a fake smile.

i turned to see that Jo had paired with Tessa, i could see her nervous smile, she was hiding something. i looked for my own partner but it seemed that Beth had quickly left the room, most likely to play piano in the hall. "we are winning this," Nikki said pulling my arm. Amy and Meg jumped to each others side leaving Enzo and Manon staring at each other awkwardly. "i like your flower," Enzo smiled to her, "i like your smile," Manon said shyly twisting her ring around her finger.

we gave everyone 10 minuets each to plan. Nikki and i knew the best way to know we can win is to intimidate everyone else, we every two minutes we took turns giving deep stares to our competition. to my surprise as i turned to intimidate Laurie he was already staring at me, 'get back to work' i mouth to him with a smile, 'hypocrite' he mouthed back with a smile twice as bright. "stop air flirting and help me win this," Nikki said pointing at our recipe.

"look at them," i smiled pointing to Tessa and Jo, they weren't working at all, just laughing, completely red faced. this wasn't like Tessa, normally she was 20x more competitive than us all.
"i don't think i've seen Tessa laugh like that since Manon thought that a moth was a butterfly and kept it as a pet," Nikki laughed to herself remembering the moment. "i think we've got the winning recipe," i said as i put the last ingredient on our list, Nikki smiled, "me too," she said before standing up.
"boys and girls, it's time to bake," she shouted and then took off running to the kitchen.

it had been 20 minuets and so much had already happened in the kitchen.
Meg stormed off due to Amy's lack of following her in. i had seen Teddy get frustrated and squeeze his egg to hand resulting in it cracking. however Nikki and i were off to a great start. i looked to see Manon and Enzo laughing at each other with flower on their noses. i think Jo and Tessa gave up since they just settled back in the library.

"no i give up, all you do is take control," Teddy shouted storming out of the kitchen. Julia stood with a sour face.
"should i go calm him down?" i asked Nikki, "go get your man," was all she said before shoving me away. i walked over to Amy and smiled, "i think you have a new partner," i said before winking to
Nikki. she looked completely flustered as Amy joined her side.

i ran through the house. i wasn't surprised to find Teddy on our balcony.
"what's wrong?" i said as i stood next to him. "her, she's just, i don't even know how to explain. it's like i can't breath anymore without doing anything wrong," he huffed. "Teddy, it's a phase, you'll get over it, you're a great couple, don't give up," i said placing my hand on his shoulder for comfort.
"i don't think it's a phase Blair," he shook his head. "why?" i asked completely perplexed. she was perfect, i wish i was her, she had no faults, she even had Teddy.

"i know it's not a phase because this is all i've been thinking about since i set eyes on you," he said, "what?" i questioned.
before i knew it he pulled me into
his arms and our lips were attached.
he tasted like honey. i felt weak in the knees. i wanted this, so bad, but i knew, it wasn't mine to have. there we were, kissing in the rain, but he still wasn't mine to kiss. i pulled away and shook my
head sadly.

"why would you do that? why would you ever kiss me? Theodore Laurence you have a perfect girlfriend down stairs who loves you. i'm nothing, nothing compared to her," i said shaking my head.
"no Blair wait please," he said but i'd already began rushing downstairs.

"your hairs wet," Tessa said, thank you for the obvious. "his hairs wet," she said looking at Teddy with wide eyes then back at me. she smiled cheekily but i just shook my head. "and the winning team is.... Manon and Enzo," they both looked at each other in complete shock. Enzo pulled Manon into his arms squeezing her tightly, her green dress even complimented his green tie. the two held eachother for around 30 seconds before stepping away and looking at eachother awkwardly. i would be in awe of this cute moment however i was too taken back by what just happened. he kissed me.
but her loves her.

"don't look so sad, Amy and i came second," Nikki smiled, i shook my head.
"so that technically means you came second too," Amy added. the two girls looked at eachother with bright smiles and pride however i just stared emptily at the boy behind them. he talked to her
as if nothing ever happened.
he was mesmerised.

"it's a heart," i smiled to myself looking at Amy and Nikki's cake. we didn't plan on making a heart. i looked back
at them as Amy showed Nikki some of
her sketches in her book, they were both in awe. Amy laughed hysterically at Nikki's impression of Meg storming out.
i then looked for Manon and Enzo's winning cake. on top laid a single white flower made from fondant, just like the one in her hair.

"i need to talk to you," Teddy whispered as he walked by me. cutting a piece of Amy and Nikki's cake, the heart.
it was quite symbolic.