𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞

please, speak to me

my eyes fluttered open and i realise that i was not in my room

my eyes fluttered open and i realise that i was not in my room. i smiled when i saw the hand that held onto my own.
"good morning princess," i heard i'm a husky voice. i looked up to his barely open eyes and smiled. "good morning," i said sitting up. he kissed my forehead joining me upright. "oh god, we need to get ready," i said quickly standing up. he laughed, "you go get ready then," he chuckled. "i will make myself extremely pretty for my date," i smiled but he shook his head. "you'll always be extremely pretty," he said making me blush. i didn't reply i just quickly made my way out of the room, closed my door, and finally breathed. he's unreal.

after almost an hour and a half of making every inch of myself look perfect for Meg's wedding i was ready. i walked down the stairwell, Mr Laurence and Laurie stood proudly in their suits. i saw their eyes shift to me making me smile.
"i wish i asked you to be my date before Theo," Mr Laurence joked. Laurie and i both chuckled. "well i could change my mind," i said but Teddy quickly looped his arm with my own. "i don't think you can," Mr Laurence laughed.

we walked over to the garden, it was beautiful. i made my way into the home quickly, as maid of honour, i needed to see the beautiful bride first.
"oh my lord," i said as soon as i saw her. she laughed. "you like it?" she said, i nodded with my mouth wide open.
"you're the most beautiful woman i think i've ever seen," i said taking her hand.
the girls some came in the room and had exactly the same reaction.
"are you ready for this?" i said, she nodded, "when you love someone you're always ready," she smiled squeezing my hand. "let's make this wedding our bitch," Jo said before walking out of the room.

it was beautiful. seeing the look in her eyes as she walked down that aisle made me tear up. she was so in love.
it made me feel so regretful for not telling Teddy how i feel. i wanted to feel that love and give it. i missed my shot.

once the ceremony was over we all danced and had fun. even Aunt March had a small smile on her face. i saw Jo and Tessa dancing their hearts out while Manon and Enzo seemed to be having a deep conversation of some sort.
that's when i felt two hands sit in my shoulder. i turned to a adorable smile.
"hello my princess," he said. we started dancing together with cheesy smiles.
"can we talk later?" he said, i nodded.
"can we just enjoy this for now though?" i said looking up to him with wide eyes.
"id love nothing more," he said holding me tighter than before.

we soon sat down and smiled at the happiness all around us. "look at them," i said smiling at Manon and Enzo.
"they really are in love, i mean look at them," he said then pointing at Tessa and Jo. i nodded. "and them," i added pointing to Nikki and Amy goofily dancing. "they all really have found their soulmates," i said. "i would like to love somebody like that some day," he said.
i nodded. "i can almost can feel the love radiating from them," i chuckled. he nodded, "it's beautiful," he smiled weakly.

"we need to talk," Tessa said walking up to me. i tilted my head. "we need to talk," Manon said joining the group. i was so confused. "come on Nikki," Tessa said pulling her away from Amy and too us.
Nikki had tears in her eyes. what was going on? i was so confused. Nikki's almost in tears and Manon and Tessa both need to talk to us all? have i missed something?

we walked to a small secluded area of the open space. it would be almost impossible to hear us. "i have some news," Tessa said, "me too," Manon nodded, "me too i guess," Nikki said sadly. i just sat still in confusion. "i'm not going back to England," Tessa said, "well, not home, i'm going to the north, Jo and i are going to live in a cottage on the Moores," she said. Nikki and i gasped. "what? how?" Nikki said, Tessa just shrugged obviously not wanting to upset any of us. "i love her Nikki," she said. i was in so much shook i just couldn't even reply.
"i better just get this out of the way. i'm not coming back either Enzo and i are going to live with in Pairs. we have a home from his mother and we are happy," she said. Nikki looked like she was about to break down. i still couldn't reply. finally Nikki spoke up, "i wanted to leave with Amy, but she's leaving me, she's going to Europe to marry with Aunt March.
i'm going to explore, i want to forget all about her, since she'll forget about me.
i'm going to Greece," Nikki tried to keep strong but i saw her breaking. i understood the all, yet for some reason i was mad. i was more than mad. i was internally furious at them all.
"do you guys understand what you've just done?" i said, they all looked shocked.
"i didn't allow myself to tell him about my feeling because i was leaving with you guys. i was only leaving because of you guys. i could be running away with the boy i love but i didn't, because of you," i said. i felt myself begin to tear up. they all looked at me with apologetic eyes but i couldn't take it. "why didn't you tell me?" i said shaking. "i didn't know if it was going to really happen, i'm sorry," Tessa said but i just shook my head.
"me too Blair, i never meant harm," Manon said but i gave her the same reaction. "i don't even have anything to say," Nikki said, i almost laughed,
"me too Nikki, me too," i said getting up from the group and walking away. they tried to stop me but i was furious.
i could have fallen in love with him.
i could have had what i wanted all along.
they had been so selfish.

"wow wow wow, what's wrong?" Teddy said following me but i just couldn't speak right now. i couldn't do it.
"please, Blair speak to me," he said almost begging. i walked and walked and walked for almost 15 minutes him silently following me. i ended up on a hill that overlooked vast fields. "please just talk to me Blair?" he said, his eyes were wide and he pleaded to me. i finally turned to him.
i looked him dead in the eyes and took a breath. "i love you Teddy. i really fucking love you. yet now i've lost my chance."