𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞|𝐖𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤

we need to talk

        the girls and i got into the carriage

all the happiest we had been in a long time. "she loves me," Tessa said
to the group proudly. "he loves me," Manon smiled to herself. "she kissed me," Nikki said quietly with a small smile.
"he kissed me," i said feeling my heart accelerate.

"we need to talk more about this tomorrow," Tessa said and we all nodded in agreement. the girls then left the carriage and walked back into Tessa's home. i assumes that Teddy had came with the Marches therefore he would leave with them. the carriage ride alone gave me time to think. i had only 3 more weeks here until i had to made a choice, stay or leave. it was a big one, and it would change my life forever.

i got out of the carriage and walked back into the house discarding my mask on the table in the hallway, along with the black one that was already there.
i made my way to my room and sat in my gown thinking about it all.
the amount of pureness and love in the air tonight showed me the beauty of life.

i heard a little knock on my door, in came the boy in the black with his lavender accents. "hello," he smiled before sitting down beside me. he rested his head on my shoulder. "what is this Teddy?" i said from courage, he stiffened.
"i don't know Blair. i couldn't but a name to the emotion i feel right now,
it's like tonight is one big dream," he said with a smile. "like a fairytale," i smiled. he nodded. "and you're the princess," he whispered.

he placed his hand on top of mine which was resting on his thigh.
"do you still love her?" i asked but she shook his head, "if we are taking about Julia, i'm honestly unsure if i ever did.
i don't really know what love feels like,
at least, i think i don't," he said putting more pressure on my hand, he was nervous. "do you know what love feels like Blair?" he said looking to me with a small smile. "i think i do Teddy," i nodded.
he almost looked sad, he didn't know it was him. it was going to be him forevermore. "you are beautiful,"
he smiled, the dimmed lights almost hid his red cheeks. "as do you, Theodore," i said ensuring to sound extremely posh when saying his name. he smiled.
"care for this dance Miss. Blair?" he said with the accent holding his hand for me. i took it and he pulled me up with force my body hitting his softly at the end.

i hummed a sweet tune as we swayed around my room. his hands stayed tightly around my waist almost like if he let go i'd be gone forever. this could be the reality in only weeks time. that's why i held him just as tight. he spun me into his chest and smiled. "i think you'd love italy Blair," he said as we continued to dance, i nodded, "me too Teddy," i hummed.
"i'll take you one day, i promise," he whispered. "and i'll love it with every piece of me, i promise," i smiled.

we sat back upon my bed and just embraced the moment.
"if you leave, don't forget me Blair," he said, i shook my head.
"oh Teddy, i could never forget you,
even if i wanted to," i said taking his hand into my own. "never," i repeated holding it to my heart. his eyes connected with mine and we stared into each other deeply. "i can't stop myself," he said, i tilted my head to the side,
he moved forward and pushed me back lightly so my head fell onto the pillows and kissed me softly. my heart erupted as he cupped my face like i was a delicate treasure. he pulled away for a second and admired my face. "if you just stare at me for this long at least let me see your beautiful face too," i said pushing his hair back he chuckled. "you think i'm beautiful?" he said finally registering it.
"the most beautiful Teddy," i smiled, he leaned back in and pecked my lips.

"stay with me?" i whispered looking at him. he smiled and nodded.
"we must change, i don't think sleeping in a gown with be quite the comfort," he smiled, i nodded walking to my wardrobe. as i turned my back to him i heard him undressing. "can you undo the lace Teddy?" i said in regards to the back of my dress. he gulped and walked to me topless. he slowly untied my corset and the dress fell to the ground. he didn't move. i slipped my night gown over my head and he placed a kiss on my shoulder.
he removed his trousers and we climbed into bed.

i rested my head upon his warm chest and listened to the calming music of his heart. his soft hands held onto my skin lightly.
"goodnight princess," he whispered.
"goodnight, prince charming," i replied before finally falling to sleep.

-

the light hit my eyes as i opened them. i was woken by a knock at the door followed by it opening. this was when i realised that a half naked Theodore Laurence was still holding my body close to his own with his arms wrapped around me. before i could move my friends all piled into the room. the did not even turn to me at first but when they did all of their mouths fell agape in unison.
"no you didn't," Nikki said with a cheeky smile. i sat up shaking my head.
soon the boys sleepy eyes fell open and he sat up at the sight of the girls,
almost like he'd been caught. he pulled the duvet to cover his chest.
"this is so awkward," Manon laughed as we all looked around at each other.
"i'm going to... change," Teddy said jumping up, grabbing his clothes and running from the room.

the girls joined me on the bed and all had the same smiles. "i didn't sleep with him, well i slept with him, but not like that. omg this sounds so bad. i'm a virgin!" i said shouting the last part, after i said it i placed my hand over my mouth for the volume of my voice. the girls all
chuckled. "okay okay," Tessa said with a smile. "hey guys can't say anything, i saw many things last night," i laughed myself.
they all blushed. "go on then, we need to spill it all," i said nudging Tessa.

"well she was sat there, i knew it was her, her hair made it obvious. i had some courage from the champagne so we just ended up flirting with each other.
i think she knew it was me upon my first laugh at her silly jokes. suddenly i couldn't stop myself and i just spilled out that i liked her, well, loved her. she was silent for a moment but soon enough i knew it was meant to be. she told
me she felt the same. now i don't really
know what we are, but atleast it's not nothing," Tessa said with red cheeks.
we all smiled at her story and then prepared for the next.

"he had a white flower. i knew it was him.
we danced. it was beautiful.
he told me sweet things that he liked about me. he likes my smile.
we eventually tired from dancing. we ended up relocating to a corner of the room. we spoke for a while and i just admired everything about him. soon enough Blair walked back to the room and that's when he asked me to be his.
i very much obviously accepted his question. it was sweet. he's sweet," Manon said while twiddling her thumbs, she smiled while speaking.

"well, i don't know, i just i just liked the girls vibe. i knew her from somewhere but just couldn't tell. she was funny,
smart, kind, sweet, i could go on. i just felt a connection i only felt with one other person, therefore i knew who it was.
i don't know how or when, but i just had to do it. i had to kiss her. if not i would have regretted it for the rest of my life.
she smiled. a lot. we said we'd speak
about it later and just live in the
moment now and that's when she kissed me for the second time.
i think i'm in love," Nikki smiled.
"so who was it?" Manon said completely clueless. "Amy," Nikki said shyly. we all made sounds of awe.

"hey Blair, you can't just sit there and not tell us. you very much obviously had an interesting night too," Tessa smiled. i nodded. "well, i guess," i said with a shy smile. i then explained it all to them, from the mystery guy asking to dance, to the talk in the hallway, to the kiss, to the night. they all seemed on the edge of her seats as i told my story.
"you're so in love," Manon said taking my hand. "our girl is going to get married," Nikki joked. "i better be the maid of honour," Tessa smiled. i shook my head.
"that's the thing. i don't know if i want to love him. i mean, look at what happened to Julia, he just switched his mind and suddenly was out of love," i shrugged but Tessa shook her head.
"he was never in love with her, it was obvious Blair. he didn't randomly change his mind, it's you, you came into his life and showed him everything he could ever want and need. he saw what real love was
because you showed him it" Tessa continued talking with a serious tone.
"i can't let myself be occupied with a mans problems when i barely can control my own," i said trying to make excuses.
i liked him, i really did, but i didn't know
if i could take it. i mean, it would
make my choice of leaving a million times harder. "i can't just fall in love with a boy when i might have to leave in less than three weeks. i won't do it," i said now taking the serious tone.
"but i think you already have," Manon said. i gulped. had i fallen in love with
Theodore Laurence?"