fifteen

"Well, what do we gain out of this?" Seorin asked, typing away at her keyboard

"The Park family has been so mysterious our whole life. Could you imagine how much they're hiding from us?" Mark replied, searching away on his phone.

"Please don't tell me you're doing this to just feed into your conspiracy theories." she groaned, afraid of getting herself involved into unnecessary mess.

"Aren't you the one who said you think your mom is hiding something from you?"

She huffed in defeat, continuing to scroll through her google searches.

"There's a million Kim Jihyeon's in Korea, let alone Seoul. She could be anyone." she grumbled, scrolling through many profiles and pictures of random women on the internet.

"I mean, what if this doesn't have anything to do with Jisung anyways? Her last name isn't even Park." she pointed out, wondering if they're just looking too deep into this.

Mark eyes lit up with an idea, taking her laptop onto his own table. Quickly, he typed another name, and to their surprise- nothing popped up.

Park Jihyeon

The two looked up at each other, slightly frightened at the blank screen.

There were zero searches, links, and images connected with this supposed figure.

Seorin cleared her throat, cutting through the deafening silence between them. "Holy shit." she choked out.

"This is definitely not just a random person." Mark spoke, concern laced with his tone.

"Where do we even start? It's not like we have the FBI on our side to investigate this." Seorin bit her lip, feeling useless with their lack of resources.

A sly smirk grazed Mark's lips, causing her to shoot him a puzzled look.

"I think you're forgetting the one person who could help us out with that."

"This better be important, I just left before he could cook for me again

"This better be important, I just left before he could cook for me again." Hyerin whined, taking her shoes off at the front door.

An amused chuckled left Seorin's lips. "I can literally make you instant noodles here, you're not missing out on much."