forty one

baek

baek

was that you last night?
Seen

oh so now you're leaving me on read

Typing...

how do you even know

you just admitted it yourself
and because i know it didn't rain
and it looks like it came from the river
the sidewalks are soaked
smells salty too ew

gee thanks for pointing that out

what happened?
Seen

seriously you can't just cause some
water explosions without an explanation

just don't worry about it
i'll see you tonight

you can't just push it away
Seen

seorin
Seen

Jisung sighed, shoving his phone back into his pocket. While going out on his weekend run, the ground beneath him was mysteriously soaked, making all the passerby's puzzled with confusion.

Although, he knew exactly what it was, seeing the purple droplets on the railing of where she always stood on her restless nights.

"Can't even control her own strength." he shook his head, wiping away the colored water.

Luckily, when he got home, his father wasn't present, meaning he could easily attend the party he'd been invited to. It was currently six in the afternoon and they all agreed to meet at Seorin's at seven.

He ran the hot shower, feeling the liquid soothe the tightness in his muscles. It ran through his dark strands of hair that definitely needed a trim, washing away all of the work he had put in today.

For some reason, thoughts in the shower always seemed more intensified, making his head run with curiosity. Even though they were only texting briefly, he could tell something was wrong just by the change in attitude, one that contrasted with her usual upbeat one. The wetness outside also spoke volumes, indicating that something was definitely up.

He dried his hair with a towel as he walked back to his room, pulling the costume out of the plastic it had been sitting in. His fingers felt the rough fabric, reminding him of how much he disliked Halloween and dressing up.

"Why did I even agree to do this?" he muttered to himself, pulling it over his head.

The maroon cloth fit perfectly around his figure, providing him with just enough wiggle room. He looked at himself in the full length mirror, scrunching up his face in disgust.