fifty nine

four weeks later

four weeks later

Seorin sat in the cafe, sipping the iced coffee order Jaemin had suggested to her. In her other hand was a pen, writing prettily onto the dotted paper.

But for once, she wasn't sitting there by herself cramming for a test, or doing an excessive amount of homework.

It was to finally enjoy herself, give herself some own time to heal.

December 1,2020

I learned how to bake moon cakes, one of my absolute favorite desserts. Mom would always bake them for us when we were little, so I learned the recipe. It's been awhile since I baked, everyone in the family enjoyed it a lot. I even dropped some off to Mark and Chenle's houses, of course Jeno and Hyuck's too. Unfortunately, Renjun wasn't home, but I'll visit him at his volunteering place.

Speaking of the hospital, Mark and his new nurse girlfriend have been going well, she's SO pretty. Jaemin and Hyerin have been dating for a while too, he asked her out on Halloween, making them anniversary twins!!! (about time, they were making out A LOT)

I'm gonna see all of them later today, I'm so excited! It's finally December, which means it's finally winter!!! And that's when my shifting abilities get a lot stronger, plus the holiday season is just the best :)

Also, I dropped the case a week ago. The rest might still continue it, but we weren't able to find anything else out, besides the confirmation that Kim Jihyeon is in fact Jisung's mom.

Jisung.

Gosh, it still feels weird writing his name. It's been... almost three months? I'll admit, it still hurts thinking about it, the emptiness is still definitely present, but I've been managing.

I still go to the river every now and then, mostly on my restless nights. For some reason, whenever the streetlights aren't lit, they'll spark back on, almost the same color as his eyes.

Maybe I'm just over analyzing it, but I still see him in everything. I miss that shade of honey so much. lol am I being dramatic again?

Anyways, I still have a lot more to get over, things that I'll never get the answers to. Some days are worse than others.

Some days I'll find myself crying out of nowhere, and others I'm having the time of my life with the friends I made through him.

Maybe I had to meet him to see the other blessings in my life? Maybe he just wasn't one of the permanent things, could I have possibly outgrown his phase in my life already?

Nevertheless, growth is good. I can't expect myself to feel better overnight because after all, the last thing that blooms on a fruit tree is, well, the fruit. We all grow at different rates and after the past leaves all shed in the winter, spring will always bring new buds to flourish.