twenty five

"Good morning, sleepy head

"Good morning, sleepy head." Hyerin sang as Seorin hopped into the front seat.

"Hi." was all she muttered out, sipping on her daily iced coffee. Hyerin began driving towards the school, glancing at her attire for a split second.

"Uh, who's jacket is that?" she questioned.

A yawn left Seorin's lips, looking down at the oversized hoodie on her. "Jisung's." she said nonchalantly, making Hyerin's eyes widen.

"Why do you have it?"

"Saw him last night, gave it to me cause it was cold. I didn't feel like changing out of it this morning." she shrugged, mindlessly answering her questions.

"You saw him last night?!" Hyerin abruptly braked at the stop sign.

"Dude, chill out." she finally woke up, feeling her body fling forward slightly. "I went to the river yesterday and we met coincidentally, I don't know."

Hyerin raised an eyebrow at her rather vague story, brushing it off as she continued driving to the school. Seorin cuddled into the soft fabric, the scent of him still lingering on it.

Eventually they made it to school, going separate ways as they went to their first periods. Early as always, she slugged over to her desk, laying her head down onto her forearm.

"Nice hoodie, Baek."

The husky voice snapped her out of her small nap, looking up at the boy next to her.

"Thanks, it's mine." she mumbled into the sleeve, closing her eyes once more. Jisung scoffed, eyeing the little girl cuddled up in his clothes. "Yeah right."

"You didn't say I had to return it." she mischievously grinned.

"Returning it is a given, idiot." he retorted.

"But it's so comfy, plus it compliments my skin tone well." she giggled. Jisung looked at the red fabric contrasting with her cool toned complexion, shrugging at the thought.

"That's why you wanna keep it?" he gawked.

She lifted her head up from the sleeve, meeting eye to eye with him. He looked in the spot where she had just laid, seeing some of her makeup rubbed off onto it.

"Never mind, just keep it." he sighed.

"It's just highlight." she mumbled back, facing the front of the classroom as Mr. Jeong walked in.

"Good morning, class. I will be picking up your partner workshop sheets for this week." he announced loudly, typing in something as the students pulled out their papers.

Seorin read over hers, slightly worried about how bullshitted it was. The assignment was to jot down how their partner perceived themselves, which she had gotten little insight on due to their heated argument.