sixty

It was still hard for her to go to Chenle's house, mostly because it was right beside Jisung's

It was still hard for her to go to Chenle's house, mostly because it was right beside Jisung's. They had  been hanging out the whole day, but she just decided to tag along after her self care appointment.

It was nearing nighttime and the air was nipping at any inch of her skin exposed. Eager to get into the warm house, she rang the doorbell of his front door, greeted by the glowing Christmas lights hung around the linings of his roof.

"Hey, Seorin! Glad you could make it." Chenle grinned, closing the door behind her.

The smell of the gingerbread scented candle filled the residence, inviting her in like a warm hug. She removed her boots, passing by the grand Christmas tree that stood high beside the semi spiraling staircase.

"The Zhong's definitely have holiday spirit!" she squealed, running up the stairs to where the rest of her friends were.

Of course, not much has changed.

Hyuck and Renjun were at each other's throats, battling it out in the new game Chenle purchased about a week ago. Jeno sat right beside the couple on the couch, shamelessly cuddling as they watched the others curse mercilessly.

"Seo Seo! You're here!" Hyerin squeaked, patting the seat next to her and Jaemin.

"Hey, that was my spo-"

"Anyways, you should play this game! You'd be really good at it." Hyerin cut off Chenle, motioning to the projector.

Seorin's eyes lit up, seeing the familiar map on the screen. "Oh, this is the new game Mark taught me how to play last weekend. I'm not good at it at all." she brushed it off, recalling the past hang out.

"Seorin, please play against me! Winning against this kid is too easy!" Hyuck laughed, watching Renjun cross his arms in defeat.

"Avenge me, I can't stand this son of a-"

"Wow, okay!" Jaemin yelled, cutting of his profanity. The whole room filled with laughter as she took the controller into her hand, scrolling through the different characters.

"Hm, I always play as the pretty princesses." she mumbled under her breath, customizing the different colors.

"Oh my gosh, hurry up." Hyuck groaned, watching her switch between the blue and purple color. Seorin rolled her eyes at his impatience, settling for the blue.

"Wait, I have to add my name." she chuckled, making him throw his head back in annoyance.

She scrolled through the premade names by the rest of the boys, almost overlooking one of them.

pwark jwisung

For a second she froze, feeling the heat rush to her face. The room seemed to have paused for a moment too, feeling their hearts drop to their stomach.