thirty nine

"Me and Jaem are going to be Lilo and Stitch!" Hyerin announced at the lunch table, grinning widely with the blue haired boy beside her

"Cute, it's a short girl with a blue monster." Renjun teased, earning a glare from the both of them.

"What are you guys gonna dress up as?" Jaemin asked. All of them had blank stares, looking around the table for an answer.

"How about we dress up as a group?" Seorin suggested, hoping she wouldn't be left solo for Halloween.

The boys nodded in agreement, left in thought to brainstorm.

"How about minions?!" Chenle exclaimed in excitement.

"What are you, five?" Renjun snarked, making him silenced.

"Power Rangers!" Hyuck yelled.

"Now that sounds like a five year old." Jeno chuckled.

"I don't know, you know how badly Jisung perspires in those type of outfits." Chenle added.

"What the hell did you just say?" Jisung hissed, burning holes into his profile. Seorin stifled her laughter, continuing to brainstorm on her own.

"How about we all dress up as me? The lovely Donghyuck Lee."

"Yeah, costumes are supposed to be scary anyways." Renjun smirked, receiving a punch on the shoulder from him.

"How about we dress up as the Avatar characters?" he exclaimed, making a confused look plaster on Chenle.

"The blue people? Sorry, I'm not gonna paint my whole b-"

"The ones with elements, airhead." Jisung hissed, actually amazed with his cluelessness.

"I kinda like that, it'd be cute." Seorin spoke up softly, attempting to avoid their banter. They all looked at her, before shrugging in agreement.

"I call Sokka!" Chenle yelled.

"I think that's fitting, you're both idiots." Hyuck snorted. "I will be the best character there is." he followed up, making the boys raise an eyebrow.

"Who?" Jeno questioned.

"Appa! Yip-yip motherfu-"

"Okay, I think that means Momo should be Renjun then." Jisung joked, making the smaller boy cross his arms.

"Jisung, you'd be the perfect Zuko!" Chenle suggested. He crinkled his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah, you're both uptight fire shifters with daddy issues." Renjun added, making him poke his tongue to the side of his mouth.

"Would that mean Seorin is Katara?" Hyuck followed up, making all their heads turn to her. She gulped at the sudden spotlight shining onto her.

"Oh my gosh, that's perfect! Then Jeno could be Aang!" Hyerin cooed, looking at the two together. Hyuck and Renjun exchanged a look, knowing exactly how the two ended up in the series.