fifty six

"Aerin, stop moving so much

"Aerin, stop moving so much." Seorin grumbled.

"I can't, it tickles!" the younger girl giggled, making it way harder for her to apply the makeup she wanted.

Seorin let out a small sigh, carefully dusting the pink blush onto her cheeks.

"Your wig is falling off, you need to calm down." she chuckled, pulling the blonde mop of hair back onto her head.

After an hour of trying to get Aerin to sit still, she had finally completed the makeup her little sister asked for, turning her chair to face the vanity mirror.

"Wow, I look just like Elsa!" she gasped, touching her face.

"Hey, don't wipe it off, it took me an hour." Seorin smiled, helping her down from the chair.

"Rinnie, are you gonna wear a wig too?" she asked, watching her older sister form two braids with her long locks.

"No, but do you think my costume looks like Anna?"

Aerin looked at her dress up and down before nodding with a wide grin on her face. "You and I are like the best sisters ever!" she cheered, twirling around in her own gown.

Seorin tied off her hair with elastics, looking down at the little one beneath her. "You think so?" she smirked.

"Duh, you're like the bestest sister ever!"

The corners of her lips couldn't help themselves from upturning, warmed by her kind words. "Let's go downstairs, I have a surprise for you." she took her by the hand, feeling her small fingers wrap around her pointer.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs, a familiar face greeted them both, making Aerin gasp at the sight.

"Olaf!" she yelled, jumping onto the calf of the older boy. He laughed in response, petting the light synthetic hair on her head.

"Hey, Jeno. Ready to go trick or treating?" Seorin greeted him with a side hug, giggling at his bulky snowman costume.

"Jeno? Where's Ji-Ji?" Aerin pursed her lips, looking around for her favorite person. For a second, Seorin's heart dropped at the mention of his name, but shook out of it quickly.

"Ji-Ji isn't here, but Olaf is! Let's see your snow tricks." Jeno luckily changed the subject quickly, making Aerin's eyes light up.

"I practiced for so long yesterday, I can make a snowflake!" she exclaimed, holding up her palm.

She clenched her fist as tight as possible, scrunching up her face in the process. Seorin stifled her laugher, but dropped her jaw as she saw the tiniest snowflake erupt, gaining applause of Jeno.

"Wow! You're cooler than your sister!" he smiled, holding his hand out for a fist bump.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go now, it's gonna get cold." Seorin rolled her eyes, grabbing their jack-o-lantern buckets.