twenty seven

"Thanks for the ride, big head

"Thanks for the ride, big head. Don't get too fucked up at the party." Seorin closed the door behind her, giving Mark a small wave.

"No promises, I'll force you to come next time!" he laughed, driving off the the frat house.

She shook her head with a smile on her face, walking up to the insanely huge mansion. After her and Mark's shopping trip, she had decided to hang out with her new friends, mostly because she was avoiding going to the NCT fraternity party. Across the sky, magenta painted the horizon as the sun slowly reached it's slumber. The cooling evening air nipped at her skin, making her eager to head inside.

"Seorin?" Chenle exclaimed, surprised to see her at the front door. She smiled widely, stepping into his rather massive residence.

"How do you know where I live?" he questioned, realizing he never gave her his address.

"You have the biggest house in the neighborhood, and your mailbox has the name 'Zhong' written on it, silly." she took off her shoes, admiring the interior of his home.

"Are your parents home? I have to greet them." she asked politely, keeping her basic manners. He shook his head no, leading her up the semi spiraling staircase.

"The boys are in the game room right now, I thought you had plans?"

"Well, I'd do anything to avoid going to a frat house." she chuckled, walking through a set of double doors that revealed absolute chaos.

"I died again!" Renjun cried out, angrily mashing buttons on the controller.

"I can't stand this game- it's my fifth time dying cause of this piece of shit." Hyuck threw his head back in defeat.

"What the hell did you just call me?" Jisung hissed, burning holes into Hyuck's figure.

"Um, Seorin's here." Chenle announced, making all of their heads turn towards her direction. She awkwardly stood in place, afraid of stepping into their masculine environment.

"Hey, you can sit next to me." Jeno gave her an eye smile, patting the cushion on the couch. She shrugged and walked over, earning a pout from Chenle.

"That was my sp-"

"Anyways, wanna play the next round?" Jeno interrupted him, handing over his controller to her. She instantly declined, rapidly shaking her head no.

"You guys reek of testosterone right now and I'd rather not get my ass beat by five boys in the first ten seconds." she replied, earning a chorus of whines from them.

"Just say you're bad." Jisung said right next to her, making her head snap up at him. She shot him a dirty look, pursing her lips together.

"I am not bad." she gawked, grabbing the controller from Jeno's hands. If there's one thing she hated, it was people doubting her abilities- especially if it was coming from Park Jisung. He locked eyes with her irritated expression, raising up an eyebrow.