thirty three

After getting home quite late, Seorin found herself exhausted the next school day, which she had forgotten she had

Luckily, their trip to the fair was a success, landing them hundreds for their assignment. And that was her last assignment she had to completely for the mentally draining week. The relief she felt was indescribable, as if the weight of the world was lifted off her shoulders.

Lazily, she dragged herself to the lunch table, firstly laying her head down into the sleeves of her hoodie. The clear frames of her glasses tilted on her face as she slowly dozed off, tuning out any sound that surrounded her.

"Seo Seo, you need to eat." Hyerin pouted, looking down at the sleepy girl. She was too tired to speak coherent words, ultimately just shrugging her shoulders in the slightest.

Jisung eyed her position, studying the gentleness of her face as she fell asleep. An exhale escaped his lips, making his way to the vending machine.

To his surprise, Jeno was already there, even though he never went to that area to buy food.

"What brings you here?" Jisung muttered, punching in the numbers to a familiar snack.

"Just buying Seorin something to eat, she looks exhausted. I wonder what got her so tired, she deserves to rest." Jeno explained. He held back the urge to roll his eyes, somewhat annoyed with his concern towards her.

Rather aggressively, he grabbed the plastic wrapper from the machine, glaring down at the same snack they had both bought.

Jeno could definitely sense the tension between them, but wasn't sure why it was there. He looked at the hard expression plastered on Jisung's face, furrowing his eyebrows together.

Are his eyes green again?

"She likes the Pororo ones, genius." was all he said before walking back to the lunch table, leaving Jeno in distraught.

"They're the same snack..." he mumbled to himself.

"Hey, mom

"Hey, mom." Jisung spoke in a hushed tone, knowing she had just woken up from her slumber.

"Home from school already?" she gave him a weak smile.