Chapter 31 - Khaleel

I rushed Arisa onto the bed and loomed over her. Her eyes shined under the dim floursencents as she reached out her hands to untie my apron. My eyes lingered to her neck, admiring the way her golden hair fell down her chest. I gently moved a few strands out of the way and pressed my lips onto her skin. I felt her hands snatch the apron from between us before she tossed it to the ground. She held my neck tightly and tumbled on top of me. I felt a jolt of pain from my ribs, a recollection of a fight, a bad memory I was better of not recalling, so I ignored it.

My heart jolted when Arisa voluntarily took off her shirt. I couldn't help but swoon over the shape of her breasts, and how they looked in the pink bra she had on. My cheeks burned. "Fuck."

"W-What?" Arisa asked, coming down to hover over my face. She pecked my forehead before stroking my cheek with her knuckles.

"I have to tell you something," I said softly. Arisa gave me her full attention. I took a slow breath before continuing. "I've fooled around with plenty of girls before...but, uh, I've never...actually gone all the way with anyone."

Arisa's eyes widened. "Come again?"

"I'm not going to repeat it!" I grumbled, shutting my eyes. "I just wanted you to know before we started—if it's not good, if I'm not good...that's why."

Arisa's laugh filled my bedroom. I felt her whole body press against mine, numbing the irritation in my rib. "I haven't either," she said.

My eyes shot open. I got a hold of her waist and switched up our positions again. My hands found her wrists and I held her in place with them. "You're not just saying that are you?" I asked, my heart pounding out of control.

"I'm not," she smiled. "I wanted things to happen organically, and with someone I liked and cared about."

It was my turn to take off my shirt. "Okay then," I said. Her eyes lingered over my chest and stomach. I had a lot of scars. It was kind of an insecurity of mine growing up but I hoped she wouldn't mind them too much. This wasn't the first time she had seen me without my shirt, and I hoped it wouldn't be the last. I reached my hands down to her jeans and tried to pull them off. It caught Arisa off guard but she didn't resist my touch. If this was our first time then I had to do my best to make sure it was special. My priority was to satisfy the girl I liked to the best of my abilities. No matter what happened, I didn't want to fail her, or to become her first and worst experience. I could do it. I could make her happy. Emotionally, physically, and sexually.

Her legs were firm and fair, and her underwear was multi-coloured. They didn't match her bra at all but I couldn't care less. She was perfect in my eyes. My mouth claimed hers again. I got a hold of her thigh and guided her legs to spread for me. Her nails grazed through my hair as the heat of our kisses transported us to our own euphoria. Every reaction she gave me was enough to shake my entire existence. I wasn't going to stop. Not not. Not unless she asked me to, and by the way her body responded to me—by the way her cute voice moaned, I could tell she didn't want me to.

Our bodies melted together that night. We became one as many times as we could, until exhaustion hit and we passed out in each other's arms.

A few hours later, I woke up to the chime of my phone, but Arisa didn't. As it turned out, she was a heavy sleeper. Her head was resting on my chest, and I could feel one of her legs nestled between my calves under the sheets. I carefully snuck out of bed. I made sure she had a pillow to support her head, and another one to fill in my absence. I turned to my side table to check my phone but it wasn't there. A ripped condom package was though. I managed to find my boxers in the dark and pulled them on. Then I looked for my pants and searched the pockets for my phone. "There you are," I whispered.

The fucking thing chimed because of Sumaya. 'Sorry for bailing today,' she texted. 'Tell Arisa I'll make it up to her next time.'

"Why was she messaging me at three in the morning?" I hissed. "Crazy woman."

Irritated, I walked out, and moved into the kitchen. "Might as well tidy up," I decided. I switched on the lights and began to clear off the cutting board. It took me about half an hour to finish. By the time I was done, it was almost four.

I heard the front door unlock.

Kumar strolled into the living area, where I was wiping down the coffee table for good measure. He was surprised to see me up. He was even more surprised to see Arisa's shoes by the front door. There was an uncomfortable silence where I anticipated his question.

Kumar didn't beat around the bush. "Does her mother know where she is?" he asked.

"Technically," I replied.

Kumar raised his brow and waited for a better explanation but I didn't have one. "Did you use protection?" he probed.

"Yeah, I'm not a fucking idiot."

Kumar exhaled. "I was hoping you would yell at me for insinuating."

I stayed quiet.

"Your lip's not bleeding," he pointed out. "That's a good sign."

"Thanks?"

"What you do with your body is up to you but you should make sure your father doesn't find out about this."

I was surprised by his words. "You're not going to tell him? I figured you would."

"I won't," Kumar answered. "But this will be the first and last time this happens under my roof."