Chapter 55 - Khaleel

Sumaya's thirty minute visit turned into a couple of hours. By the time she was done applying henna on the back of my girlfriend's hands, it was already past ten thirty. If Arisa wasn't so over the moon about the whole visit, beaming like the cute idiot she was, I would have kicked Sumaya out a long time ago. Although, I had to admit it was nice to see my girl enjoying herself. I felt like I hadn't seen her in a few days—with everything going on at school, it was getting harder and harder to make time for our relationship. I thought having her do homework at the condo would be a good opportunity to rekindle our physical relationship, but things weren't going according to plan.

"Don't forget to give it a few hours," Sumaya said, packing the henna cone into a plastic bag. "The longer you leave it on, the longer it'll last."

Arisa nodded, her eyes glistening with amazement. I sighed impatiently as my cousin went to grab her coat from the closet.

"The design is so pretty," my girlfriend gushed. "You're so talented, Sumaya."

"Don't be too impressed, Arisa," I said. "That's one of her most basic designs."

"Quiet, guinea pig," Sumaya glared.

Arisa rushed up to give my cousin a hug. I waved from my spot, refusing to move until she was out of sight and out of mind. Kumar assigned a car to take Arisa home for eleven, which meant I had twenty minutes to sweep my girlfriend off her feet. I loosened my neck tie some more and took it off. Then I watched my adorable girlfriend giggle her way back to me, her eyes fixated on the flowery henna designs.

"So pretty," she commented, as the front door closed behind her. I untied the neck-tie and got it around her dainty wrists. "W-What are you doing?" she asked, as I tightly bound her.

I grinned innocently, and lifted her arms up to force them around my neck. I was just in time to watch her face burn bright red. I got a hold of her waist and suffocated her with kisses.

Arisa backed away. "Khaleel!" she hissed, as I led her into my bedroom. "Be careful—my henna!"

My fingers moved on their own and climbed up her back. I embraced the warmth of her soft skin and inhaled that heavenly lilac scent that had been teasing me all night. "You don't want to?" I asked, at the foot of the bed.

Arisa broke eye contact. "I-It's not that I don't want to—"

That was all I needed to hear. I gently guided her back on the bed and dove into her neck. I allowed her to hold her own hands up, while I used mine to feel every inch of her skin. My stomach fluttered when our mouths collided again—when she voluntarily opened her mouth without me having to ask her to. Arisa was so cute. I could lose myself in her kisses if time permitted.

I untucked her shirt and gently kissed her abdomen. I was prepared to work my way up to her breasts when I saw her elbows quiver. "You okay?" I asked, closing in on her face again. I got a hold of her wrists and held them up in place.

"It hurts a little," Arisa admitted with flushed cheeks.

I quickly pulled her up and had her sit down with a proper posture. I didn't expect her to close her eyes and pucker up though. "We can keep going if it's like this," she volunteered.

I covered my face, overwhelmed by her adorable suggestion. "Khaleel?" she asked softly.

I dropped my hands and untied her. "Sorry for hurting you," I said, falling for her all over again.

Arisa opened her eyes and snuggled into my chest, all while making sure the henna on her hands didn't smudge. I enjoyed the silence and the comfort of our connected bodies. "Can I tell you something?" she asked.

"Anything."

I heard her take a slow breath. "I really like you."

"Is that code for I should tie you up more often?" I teased, looking at her. Arisa latched her hands around my neck and kissed me...assertively. Her laugh made everything a thousand times better. It gave me more serotonin than my heart could handle.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You have a kink."

My cheeks burned. "Maybe a little one."