𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

Melanie's POV: We had Just finished moving here from Florida to California. My first impression of the place is that It's really nice. Nice people, nice houses, nice views. Its all great but its just not home to me. Well, at least not yet. I'm still warming up to this place seeing as i don't know anyone and my parents want me to "sOcIaLiZe".

I'm almost done unpacking all of my boxes for my room so I decided to take a quick break for some food. "Mami! I'm going to the store to buy something to eat, I'll be back!" I yelled to my mom who was down in the basement looking for any leaks and crap like that. "Okay mija, stay safe! Call me if you need me!" "Okay!" I yell back, leaving the house. I still don't know my way around here but I could've sworn I saw a supermarket down the street on the way here.

~

Okay, I've gotten some deli sandwiches, which by the way took the guy forever to make because he was on the phone while making them. Ugh. Unbelievable the lack of respect some people have. Did I say anything to him about it? Absolutely not. I don't know why but I get really nervous around people I don't know. And fidgety so there's that. Making my way back home, I pulled my phone out to text my mom and let her know I'm on my way back when suddenly I bumped into someone. A girl. A beautiful one at that. "Oh my gosh I- I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." I said, trying to get out of that situation as soon as possible.

"Nah you're good, here lemme help you pick all this up." She chuckled, reaching for my phone and the now ruined sandwiches that fell out of their containers. There's something about her voice that is somewhat calming yet intimidating. I cant quite put my finger on it. We finished picking all that crap up and I apologized once again. "Aye, its okay, it was an accident, shit happens." She smiled politely. Her smile is so beautiful. Her straight white teeth underneath her beautiful plump pink lips. Her clear skin that practically glowed underneath the California sun. I'm in awe of her presence in general.

Billie's POV : "Y'know, I've never seen you around here before, did you just move here?" I asked, eager to keep talking to her. There's something so.. warm about her. Her lips are so gorgeous, her nose is like a button, her eyes brown eyes were beautiful, and her hair style is one of my favorite things about her. It's half blonde and half black. It's different. I fuck with it. "Y- Yeah I just moved here from Florida." She says with a cute little stutter at the beginning of her sentence. "Well maybe I could show you around sometime. I lived here my whole life." "Yeah I- I would love that. Do you want my number?" She asked, grabbing her phone from her pocket.

"Yeah, sure." Grabbing my phone from my pocket as well, she gives me her phone and I give her mine. We exchange numbers and of course, I put my contact name as 'Daddy bil' because you can never deflate this ego. Also I thought it was funny as fuck. I pass her-her phone and she passes me mine. Her eyes widened at the name I saved it as. She let out a little giggle beyond her temporary shock. Its cute. I wanna hear her laugh more. I looked to see her name saved as 'crybaby💘' and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Where i used to live everyone just called me Crybaby because I cry a lot but I never took it that personally since the nickname just grew on me I guess. Oh- I'm sorry! My names Melanie by the way." She giggled again.

"I'm Billie. Billie Eilish, but you can Just call me Bil, it doesn't really matter." I say as I let go of her hand. "Well, Billie Billie Eilish," She joked, making me chuckle. "You can just call me Mel or Crybaby, whatever works best for you.... It was nice meeting you, I'll call you or something along those lines.. And uh thanks again for helping me with this mess." She laughed. "Yeah no problem, I'll see you around Mel."

~

Melanie's POV : "Alright, I've officially finished unpacking my room." I say out loud to my self just because. I went downstairs to see my mom and my dad cooking dinner. "Mmmmm it smells good in here, whatcha making?" I ask my dad as he's the one stirring something in a pot on the stove. "Mami's favorite chicken soup." He says while turning down the fire and slowly mixing the noodles in the pot. "So, mija have you met anyone yet or talked to people?" My mom asks.

"Actually yeah it's a funny story actually." I chuckled, telling her all about the encounter with Billie on my way home from the supermarket. "See mi amor, you're already making friends, I'm so proud of you." My mom smiled. "Thanks mami. Speaking of which I should probably go call her, I said that I would soo yeah." Kissing my mom on the cheek, I sprinted upstairs to go call Billie.

Billie's POV : I was just laying in bed watching the office when my phone started to ring. Pausing the show, I looked at the name on the top of my screen and quickly answered the phone once I saw who it was. "Hello?" Really Billie? Hello is all you say like you don't know her? How bout a 'hey how are you, what're you up to?' no you had to say 'hEllO'. God I'm such an idiot. "Hey its Melanie." Her cute voice fills my left ear. "Oh hey Mel, whatchu up to right now?"

"Well right now I'm setting up some clothes for tomorrow since I have school and I want to make a good first impression on people." She says as I hear shuffling on her end of the phone. "Ooh put me on FaceTime I wanna see the outfit your gonna wear." She agrees and hangs up to FaceTime me. She calls me on FaceTime and I see her cute little face pop up on my phone. "I want your honest opinion okay?" "Okay, okay just show me." I chuckled, excited to see her outfit. She flips the camera around so i can see her full outfit.

I stared at her in awe of how beautiful she can look without even trying

I stared at her in awe of how beautiful she can look without even trying. She noticed I was staring and quickly became nervous. "You don't like it? I can change it if you want I just thought that-" "No no no, it's really beautiful. I was just admiring how beautiful it looks on you. Not a lot of people can pull that off but you just have this look that just... Works y'know?" I mumbled, causing her to become a blushing mess. "Thank you." She giggled. "I've gotta go, my moms calling me for dinner but I'll call you tomorrow?" "Yeah, goodnight Mel." "Goodnight Bil."And with that, we ended the call. Goddamn shes so fine. Her tattoos are sick as fuck.

~

Daddy Bil

Send me your snap and insta if you have it, mama

you

Okay, my snap username is crybaby And my Instagram is littlebodybigheart

Daddy bil

damn u got a shit ton of posts. chronically online faceass

you

lol i need to head to bed, school in the morning

Daddy bil

 Gn, call me tomorrow morning alright? I wanna wish you good luck in your first day of school

You

Gn bil, and I'll call you in the morning 💕