𝐓𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫

Melanie's POV : I've been on tour for about 2 months now and it's been going really great. Ari made a new friend, my career has been taking off, and I have one more month left of tour and then I finally get to see Billie. Right now we're currently on our way to a photoshoot right now for some magazine, I forgot what it was called but I litteraly begged them for Ari to be in it so she can get a head start on her whole modelling career because lets be honest, she's fucking gorgeous. "We're here Ms. Martinez." My new driver (Henry) says. Julio retired because his wife had a baby. I miss him I'm not gonna lie. "Thanks Henry." I say as I grab Ari's hand and get out the car.

We're currently in Europe right now and this was supposed to be our day off but of course my manager had to do something to keep me busy. There's no fans outside the car right now, mainly because they don't really know where we are. "Excited?" I ask Ari while walking twords the building door. "Very." She says with a goofy smile. I chuckle as we walk through the doors and into a chaotic looking studio. "Ah, Melanie Martinez! Our star girl, how are we today?" A guy who's wearing a leopard print scarf asks. "I'm doing well, how are you?" I ask. "Fabulous, now listen, this will be a quick and easy photoshoot for the front cover of the magazine so there shouldn't be much trouble. Your manager told me that you and Ms. Grande are fully comfortable with being nude so-" I cut him off.

"Im sorry, what?" I ask in shock. "Are you okay with it?" He asks. Im okay with it, I just don't know if Ari is, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable, especially since it's her first time modelling. "Umm, Give me a moment please?" I ask him. "Of course doll." He says as he walks away. "What's wrong?" Ari asks me. "Your fine with being nude?" I ask her. "Yeah I mean it is what it is, if your comfortable I'm comfortable." She says with a shrug. "Alright then, lets get this shit show started." I say while walking back upto the leopard print guy. "Alright so where's the dressing rooms and shit?" I ask (We gon name him Ian) Ian. "Well, since we're on a tight budget, you and Ms. Grande will have to share a dressing room." Ian says while sipping his coffee.

"Alright then, right this way Ms. Martinez and Ms. Grande." A blonde girl says as she leads us to the dressing room. We get into the dressing room and its kinda messy. I grab the paper from my desk area and read what I'm supposed to wear. "Oouh, this is actually kinda cute." Ari says as she holds up a teal mini skirt. I agree with her as the hair and makeup people walk in. They work their magic on us for about an hour until they finish. "Alright, we'll leave you to it." They say as they leave the dressing room. I take a look at my makeup and nod, satisfied with my look. "Should I look away orrr?" Ari asks while just standing there. "I mean we both have small almost non existent boobs and we're best friends so you don't have to if you don't want to." I say with a shrug.

"Damn, thanks for calling my titties small." She chuckles. I start to take off my shirt and am left in my bra. Ari does the same except she has no bra on. "Ha! My tits are bigger than yours." I laugh as she covers her chest. "Shut up." She playfully rolls her eyes. "Lemme get some behind the scenes action." I say while recording her. "I didn't even know we were gonna be nude, I thought it was like a fucking photoshoot for your album or some shit." She laughs while holding her boobs. I chuckle as I stop recording and post it. "Probably gonna end up on a porn website." She laughs while fixing the incredibly large bow in her hair. "Probably." I agree with a giggle.

" I agree with a giggle