𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

Billie's POV : "Aight so we've already got down half of my family so far, and a bunch more to go." I sigh in exhaustion. Claudia, Mel, and I have been working on invites for the longest and my hands are starting to cramp. "I've got down five people so far." Mel chuckles. I look over at her invites and see names that I'm not really familiar with. As if she read my mind, she answered my unspoken question. "Old friends, they were in k-12. You literally met them at the premiere." She says with a "duh" look. ohhhhhhhh. I like them, they're pretty nice people.

"I'm getting water." Mel chuckles leaving the living room to go to the kitchen. God I need some sleep. "Quick question." Claudia says with a nervous look. "What is it?" I ask. She looks hesitant but asks anyways. "Since Mel's family isn't really... y'know... who's gonna walk her down the aisle?" Oh shit. I didn't think about that part. "Ummm... shit I don't know." I mumble. Mel's family isn't even coming to the wedding and I highly doubt they even know we're engaged or that we have kids.

"Bil I gotta go, Finn just texted me saying the girls are a little overwhelming right now." Claudia chuckles. "Aight, talk to you tomorrow?" She smiles and nods her head, giving me a quick hug before leaving. Fuck what am I gonna do. Maybe I could try to contact her dad or something. "Hey, you look stressed." Mel pouts while sitting on my lap. I am stressed. You have no fucking family. "Just a lil." I sigh. This wedding planning shit is overwhelming as fuck. She looks a little more stressed than me though if i'm being honest. I should help out with that. "C'mon let's go upstairs and take a quick break." She agrees and walks upstairs before me. She's so clueless.

I walk upstairs as well and get to our room, seeing her layed out on the bed, her phone in hand. I close the door behind me and climb on top of her, taking her phone out of her hands and placing it to the side in the process. "What?" She giggles as I just admire her beautiful face. I don't even respond, instead I press my lips against her's as her hands make their way through my blue hair. Our lips moving in sync, she wraps her legs around me and lets out a breathy, barely heard moan.

Her lips slightly part, allowing me to slide my tongue into the kiss. Her cherry tasting tongue glides against mine as she slightly tugs on my hair, eliciting a moan from my end. We both pull away from the kiss slowly as I lightly bite her bottom lip in the process. "What was that for?" She asks with a smirk, knowing exactly what mood i'm in.

"Oh you don't want it right now? Aight bet." I tease, causing her to tug on the chains around my neck, pulling me closer to her. "I-I want it now daddy. Please?" She asks, the little bit of dominance she had now long gone. I smirk at her compliance as she lets go of my chains. "Clothes off princess. Except for your panties, you can leave those on." I smirk. She obeys and removes any sort of clothing she had on besides her underwear. Fuck she's so beautiful. perfect even. "Daddy, please?" She whines as I do nothing about the aching between her legs.

Fuckkkkkk, her calling me daddy is something to me. "I'm gonna go slow angel, I like teasing you." I mumble, taking off every piece of my clothing slowly. The wetness between her legs increases like crazy, leaving a wet spot on her panties. I leave my chains on because I know how much it turns her on. After having teased her enough, I lean down and connect my tongue to her nipple, licking circles around her areola. She lets out a whimper at the contact of my warm tongue on her breast while slightly biting her lip.

I give her other breast the same attention, enjoying every second of the teasing i'm doing to her. After having played with her tits enough, I leave kiss after kiss on her neck, making her moan at the soft, gentle feeling. She may be my princess in public but in private she's my dirty little girl. Her moans are like music to my ears, her body is candy to my eyes, but between her legs is like heaven to my tongue. "You want me babygirl?" I ask. "Yes daddy, so fucking badly." She whimpers. I guess she's been a good girl. With one hand around her throat, my other one makes its way in her panties, causing her to immediately start grinding her hips against my hand.