𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

A/N : R💕r🤤r🦖roll🔫up✨to💥the💯party🙈with🥰my💀crazy🤪pink👽wig🤖

Melanie's POV : I had just woken up to my alarm for school. Honestly I want the day to be over already and it hasn't even started yet. I turn off my alarm and head to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. Once I finish I throw on some clothes and a wig cuz my hair is not it today. I check the time and its still really early. Im not that hungry so might as well just scroll for a while till its time to leave. I should probably post too, the label wants me to be consistant and shit.

LittleBodyBigHeart : My face after a long night of crying 💕 (Liked by InterscopeRecords, and 2 Million others)

Comments

Baby_Mel32 : Stay positive bby😔

Mels_Vagina_♡︎ : Still looks like an angel to me😌

Freckle_Mel : Who made you cry bby🥺

LittleBodyBigHeart's reply to Freckle_Mel : Life is just being mean to me rn, have to stay positive tho💞

slutty_Mel : How the hell are you so perfect!😭

Veiw more comments...

Oh shit, its almost time to leave. I grab my bag and head out the door. I dont know why but the outside of hotels smell horrible. It kinda smells like my grandma's attic. Oh well. I know walking to school isn't the best option right now but its my only option. Some time passes and I finally arrive at the gates of hell. I let out a deep sigh before stepping foot in this shithole they call a school. "Yooo, what up rapist." Some random dude says as he walks by me. I keep my head down most of the way before I get to the main office.

"Well well well, welcome back Ms. martinez." The lady at the front desk of the office says. "Why does everyone keep calling me that." I mutter under my breath. "Okie dokie, here's your renewed schedule, don't lose it." she says as she hands me my schedule. "Thanks." I say as I walk out of the office. Alright, math first. Fuck I hate math. I make my way to the math classroom and slowly open the door. "Your late Ms. martinez." Mr. M says. "I had to get my schedule." I say as I make my way to the back of the classroom. He sighs as he continues teaching the lesson. I take a seat in the back and all eyes are on me.

"Yo, rapist! Pssttt." A guy next to me whispers. I try to ignore it but then he starts throwing paper balls at me. "Yes?" I ask. "You smart?" He asks with a smirk. "I guess." I blandly reply. "Good, your doing my work from now on." He says as he shoves his papers on my desk. "Whatever." I say keeping my head down. He just chuckles. "Alright, you all have 15 minutes to work on the worksheet ALONE so no talking and no asking questions. You may begin." Mr. M says while sitting behind his desk grading papers. "Start on my work first rapist." The boy next to me says. I nod my head and work on his paper.