𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞

Billie's POV : We arrive at Ari's house and I unbuckle Mel. "You smell good, kinda like vanilla." She says while smiling. I chuckle as I get out the car. I go to the other side and open her door for her. "Aww your such a gentleman, or woman? Yeah, your nice." She says as she gets out the car. I grab her hand and walk to the door with her. "Oh shit-" she says as she almost trips over the steps. "You good?" I ask while rubbing my thumb over her knuckles. She nods and stands back up. I unlock the door and walk inside. I hear yelling upstairs, it's Jah and Ari.

Mel's eyebrows furrow. "Don't worry about it, c'mon." I say as I pull her upstairs and into my room. She throws herself onto my bed and hugs one of the pillows. "So fluffy." She says with her voice muffled by the pillow. I take my shoes and jacket off and lay next to her. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asks while lifting her head from the pillow. "Nah but I've kinda got my eye on this one girl." I say while looking at her eyes. She looks down and nods her head. "Well if things don't work out with you and her and things don't work out with me and billie maybe we could try something out." She says while smiling.

"Maybe." I say while playing with her hair. We start to hear Ari and Jah yell even more louder. I see melanie wince at the loud sounds. "Hey its okay." I whisper as I cuddle up with her. "Why are they fighting?" She asks. "Things just aren't working out for them." I whisper while rubbing her arm. "I wanna change clothes, you got anything?" She asks while getting up. I get up from the bed and grab her a hoodie. "Thank you." She says as she lifts her shirt off. I should look away, but I can't. She starts to unclip her bra and takes it off. Her breasts fall into their natural place as she pulls the hoodie over her head. She pulls her pants off and pushes them to the side.

She looks up and catches me staring. She blushes and crawls back into my bed. I change my clothes as well but she looks away. I crawl back into bed with her. "Is there a reason you got drunk?" I ask her. "No one loves me." She says while closing her eyes to fall asleep. "That's not true." I say, hurt by her words. "Yes it is." She says while turning around to face the wall. "Why do you think that." I ask while leaning closer to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I just do." She says as she turns around in my arms. She leans in and kisses my nose.

Of course, I turn into a blushing mess. "Cute little dimple." She says while smiling as she touches my dimple once again. I lean in closer to her to the point where our noses are touching. She backs away and gets on top of me, straddling me. "Mel-" she cuts me off. "I'm not gonna do anything. I just feel comforted by you." She says as she wraps her arms around me and nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck. It takes everything I have in me not to kiss her right now but its not fair to her. She's drunk. "I miss Billie." She says and I feel her tears on my neck. "She misses you too." I say while rubbing her back.

"Do you think things will work out between me and her?" She asks. "I know it will. She tells me everyday how much she misses you, hell sometimes she cries herself to sleep because she misses you." I say while letting a tear slide out. It feels so good to have her in my arms again. Then I hear light snores letting me know she's asleep, still on top of me. I slowly move her off of me and tuck her in. I kiss her forehead and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "Happy birthday babygirl, I love you." I whisper as I walk out the room.

All the screaming has stopped. I knock on Ari's door and I get no answer. I slowly open the door and see Ari and Jah hugging in the middle of the room. "So y'all worked things out?" I ask. Ari looks away from the hug and nods. "Good cuz we have a special guest." I say and they both give me a questioning look. I motion for them to follow me and they do. I slowly open my door and still see her sleeping there like the angel she is. Their eyes widen and I can't tell if that's good or bad. I close the door and lead them out of my room.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!" Ari whisper shouts at me. "She was drunk and called me, what the hell was I supposed to do, leave her there?" I whisper back. "Why the fuck is she drunk, she's only 18!" Ari yells. "SHHHHH! I don't fucking know, I think she's drinking away her problems, she's not doing well like... mentally." I whisper back. Ari sighs as she walks downstairs. Me and Jah follow.