𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲

Melanie's POV : I walked all the way to my house and slowly open the door. "Zoe?" I call out. I hear her light footsteps come down the stairs and her smile drops when she see's me crying. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asks as she immediately pulls me in her arms. "I- I did something bad Zoe and I'm s-so sorry. I didn't mean to h-hurt you like this." I cry as my breath is hitching every now and then. "Hey, whatever you did, it's okay. It's all gonna be okay, don't cry." She whispers as she sways us side to side in the hug, stroking my hair. "Zoe I... Billie she-" She cuts me off. "Come here." She says as she lifts me up by my legs and wraps them around her waist, not caring that I'm in a skirt.

She carry's me to come the living room and she sits down on the couch, keeping me on top of her. "Talk to me baby." She whispers while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Billie, she told Larray to leave a-and I wanted to leave to but she asked me to s-stay a little bit longer so I did and that's when she started to kiss my neck a-and I didn't stop it and I'm sorry." I cry, wiping my tears with the back of my hand. "Hey, it's okay alright? I get it, I totally do. Lust is a strong feeling and it can take control of anyone, it's not your fault okay?" She says, trying to comfort me. She pulls me closer for a hug as I bury my face in the crook of her neck. I start pecking light, quick kisses on her neck, apologizing everytime.

"Stop apologizing baby, it was a mistake. But I still get to make you feel like the queen you are tonight sooo..." She says as she gently lifts me off her lap. "Wanna take this off for me?" She says as she gets on top of my lap and gently tugs in the hem of my shirt. I smile as I start to take off my shirt. She helps me get it off as my bare chest is now exposed. "Pretty?" I ask, feeling nervous. "Absolutely beautiful." She whispers as she leans in and places a gentle kiss on my lips. The kiss is full of love as I feel butterflies in my stomach, her lips moving in sync with mine, her tongue gliding against my lip. Before I can accept, I pull away. "What's wrong baby?" She asks.

"Am I kissing right?" I ask nervously. "Better than perfect." She smiles while caressing my cheek. I smile as we both lean back in for more. Her tongue slowly makes its way into my mouth as I moan into the kiss. Our tongues dance together and her taste is sweet as ever. Her hands travel from both my cheeks and down to my breasts. She gets a firm grip on them and gives one a light squeeze. I moan as we both pull away from the kiss. "C'mon, to the bedroom we go." She smiles. I make grabby hands for her to pick me up. she giggles as she picks me up as my bare chest is pressed against her clothed chest, my legs wrapped around her waist.

She carry's me upstairs and walks me into my bedroom. She closes the door behind us and gently places me on my bed. "We're not gonna do anything your not comfortable with okay? You say stop and I'll stop." She says with a serious look on her face. I smile and blush slightly before nodding my head. "Alright, take this off for me?" She asks while looking at my skirt. I nod my head and slowly take off my skirt and toss it on the floor. Zoe smiles slightly and lays me down on my back. Her fingers hook at the hem of my underwear and pull them down painfully slowly.

Becoming more shy than before, I close my legs out of instinct but she pushes them apart. "Mel, your beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Nothing is gonna change that about you, you'll always and forever be beautiful to me." She says while smiling at me. I slightly bite my bottom lip and nod as I open my legs. After that was absolutely amazing. We made sweet love for hours, our now sweaty bodies cuddling each other, completely naked on my bed. soft music was playi "That was... amazing. Thank you." I smile as I place a light kiss on her cheek. "Of course, I love you." She kisses my head. I lay my head in her chest, the pink blankets over our bodies as we fall asleep together.

She lays us down and starts pressing light kisses on my jawline as I run my fingers through her hair. "Billie please don't leave any marks." I whisper. "Okay baby." She says as she soon travels to my neck, her lips grazing over my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan as she sucks ever so lightly on my neck. After a couple of minutes of her working on my neck and my breasts she gets lower and lower until she's between my legs. "Wait." I say as she was about to go in. "What's wrong princess?" She asks. "I don't want pleasure unless your getting something out of it too." I say with a pout. She immediately knows what I'm talking about as a smile takes over her face.