𝐊-𝟏𝟐 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞

Melanie's POV : I woke up in bed and to my surprise it was empty. I rubbed my eyes and looked over to my bedside table to see a note. "Hey mamas, went to go pick up the kids, be back soon ~ Daddy bil ♡" I roll my eyes at the nickname she gave herself and check the time. "SHIT." I say as I see its 7:42. I have to be ready to go by 8 o'clock. I grab my phone and immediately call Billie. "Wassup babygirl?" Her voice says as I hear Kat laughing in the background. "Listen I'm really late right now so if I'm not here when you get home I love you and tell the kids I love them and I'll meet you guys at the premiere." I rush as I walk into the bathroom.

"Aight I'll meet you there, love you more." And with that she hangs up. I quickly take my clothes off and walk into the shower. As much of a rush as I'm in right now, you can't rush hygiene. Once I finish showering and brushing my teeth I put on a tank top and some pink sweatpants. "I'll be back soon, I love you guys and behave." I say to bat and mochi as I grab my phone and keys and leave the house. I get inside my car and start speeding. "Shit." I mumble as I see my manager is calling me. I grab my phone and answer the call, still driving. "Yes I know I'm late for hair and makeup, I'm on my way right now okay?" I sigh as I hold my phone up to my ear.

"Melanie seriously? We told you 8 o'clock sharp." Mike sighs. "Yes I know that but- SHIT." I drop my phone and step on the brakes but I still accidentlly hit someone's car. Fuck fuck fuck. I get out of my car and sure enough, there's a dent in the front. "Dude what the hell is your- oh my god Melanie Martinez!" The girl exclaims. "Look I'm so sorry, I'll pay for any damage that was done and-" She cuts me off. "You don't have to pay for it. It's an honor to even be breathing the same air as you let alone you hitting my car." She cries while pulling me in for an unwanted hug. "Um yeah. I still feel really bad though, please just let me pay-" Once again she cuts me off. "No seriously it's okay. I love you so much." I was gonna say something else when she unexpectedly kisses my cheek.

"Bye I love you so much." She smiles hardly as she gets back in her car. First of all, who the hell kisses someone without their permission. That shits not normal. Second of all, I love my fans but that shit was really fucking creepy. I sigh and get back into my car and continue driving. Billie's gonna be pissed that I was even on the phone while driving.

-

"I don't want a lot of make up but not a little either, just keep it minimum." I say to my makeup artist Kayla. She does my makeup when I don't do my own and honestly she's the best. She always knows what I want. "Alright, Sandra we're low on time so work on her hair while I do her face." She calls for my hairstylist Sandra. "Eyes closed." Kayla says as she grabs an eyeshadow brush. I close my eyes as she starts working her magic. Once they finish I look in the mirror, completely satisfied with my look. "Thank you guys." I smile. "Your welcome. Now c'mon, we have to go put that dress on you." Kayla chuckles as she holds my hand and pulls me into the room nextdoor.

Kayla's seen me naked every now and then because she usually helps me dress as well. "Shirt off." She chuckles. I take my shirt off and her jaw drops. "What?" I ask. "You had some fun last night." She smirks. I walk over to the full body mirror and see tons of hickeys all over my neck and breasts. I was so caught up in the moment last night I forgot to tell her not to leave marks. "Got any cover up?" I chuckle. "Nope, we gotta hurry." She smiles as she grabs the dress from a hanger. Fuck. "Pants off as well." I take my pants off, leaving me in my underwear. After a long while of struggling, we finally got the dress on me. "Thank you." I sigh, out of breath.

"No problem. Now go, the bus is outside waiting for you." She smiles. I take on last look in the mirror and eventually walk out. "There you are! C'mon hurry." Mike says as I walk inside the bus that was used in k-12. I greet everyone on the bus as we start driving to the premiere.