𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐭

A/N : smut will be written in italics ❣️

(Time skip two months)

Melanie's POV : "Mel, you go on in twenty minutes okay?" Mike says while peeking his head through my dressing room door. "Okay." I reply. He leaves the room and closes the door. I finished tour last month and it was horrible. My performances sucked, at least to me it did. But this month is different. This month I'm just performing here and there and doing some interviews around until I'm finished with my next album. "Baby, you hungry?" Oliver asks me as he holds up a fork full of spaghetti. "Sure." I chuckle as I open my mouth and he feeds me the spaghetti. "Thank you." I say as I chew it up. He takes a bite as well and gets some sauce on his cheek.

"Stupid." I laugh as he wipes the wrong side of his mouth. "Look." I say as I take my thumb and wipe the side of his mouth. "I knew that." He says while grabbing a tissue. "Mhm, sure." I chuckle. "You guys are so cute, I can't even." Emma says while fake wiping a tear. I giggle as me and Oliver go for the last bite of spaghetti. "Share it?" He asks. "Yeah." I say as he scoops up the last bite with a fork. "Oohh, wait!" Maggie yells making me and Oliver turn our heads. "What?" I ask. "Do that thing from The lady and the tramp with the noodle!" She yells with a huge smile on her face. Oliver playfully rolls his eyes as I laugh at her suggestion. "I'm down." I shrug. "Alright then." Oliver agrees. He places one side of the noodle in my mouth and the other in his. "Ready? Go!" Megan yells as I see her recording. We start eating the noodle until we get closer to each other's lips.

I pulled away before we got closer. "What are you doing?" Oliver asks. "It went through my gap." I laugh while spitting out the noodle. "It went through the gap?" He asks as he spits the noodle out as well. I continue Laughing my ass off as Maggie stops recording. "Send that to me." I say to Maggie while catching my breath. Oliver laughs with me as I post the video.

LittleBodyBigheart : It went through my gap 😹😹😹 (Liked by InterscopeRecords, TheBellTwins, and 22 million Others)

Comments

TheBellTwins : Please stop ignoring us

JamesCharles : LMFAOOO

SabrinaClaudio : Cutie 🥺

Beyonce : ️❤️❤️❤️

MargotRobbie : That hat is absolutely beautiful on you

KylieJenner : Awwwwww

Veiw more comments...

I don't really read the comments any more. There's no point. "Girl hurry up and get ready, your litteraly on in like 10 minutes." Megan says while ushering me to go. "Alright alright, I'll go. Wish me luck?" I say as I stand up. "Good luckkkkk!" They all yell. Oliver stands up and walks up to me. "Good luck babe, I love you." He says while wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you too." I say as I lean in for a kiss. "Hey! No smooch fests right now, go get ready!" Maggie yells making me chuckle. I place a small peck on Olivers lips and leave. Time to get ready.