𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭

Melanie's POV : We're finally here. New York City. "Hurry up." Ari says as she grabs her bags. I roll my eyes and put my bookbag on the front of me instead of the back because I'm a bad bitch like that. We're parked outside of a fancy ass hotel right now and all my fans are waiting outside the bus, littlerally screaming my name. "So your just not gonna help me carry all this shit?" I ask Ari. "Nope." She says with a sarcastic smile. I huff as I grab my phone and text my bodyguards to come and get us because if we go out there alone we'll get swarmed. "The bodyguards are coming from the second bus, they'll be here in a couple of minutes." I say while putting my phone down.

About three minutes later my bodyguards let me know they're outside the bus. "Alright lets go." I say to Ari as I walk twords the bus door. We hold each other's hands so we don't lose each other, and exit the bus. "MELANIE! I LOVE YOU!!" A fan screams. "MELANIE MARRY ME!!" Another fan shouts. There's a lot of screaming AND flashes of cameras. I noticed that there's a lot more security guards for us as we make our way to the hotel door. "Can I talk to some of them?" I ask my bodyguard. He looks around for a second and nods. I smile and make my way over to the fans screaming my name. "MELANIE CAN YOU SIGN THIS!" A girl yells from the side. "MELANIE YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL!!" Another fan screams.

"Hello beautiful baby's, how are you?" I ask them as I reach my hands into the crowd. They all start screaming even more making me laugh. "I love you guys so much, stay safe okay?" I say as I let go of their hands and go back to holding Ari's hand. "THANK YOU MELANIE!!" "WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" They shout as we get inside the hotel lobby. "Wow this place is fancy as fuck." Ari says as her jaw drops. I chuckle as my bodyguards show us the way to the front desk. We get checked in and go to our rooms. "Damn if this is celebrity life then I want in." Ari says while throwing herself on the hotel bed. I chuckle as I take my jacket off and put my bags down. "Are you tired?" I ask Ari while pulling out my phone. "Not really, why?" She asks.

"Wanna sneak out?" I ask with a smirk. A smile creeps up on her face and she nods yes. I grab my things and quietly open the hotel door. We quietly creep down the hallway and get in the elevator. "You know if we get caught I'm blaming it on you right." Ari says while crumpling the bag of chips. I laugh and nod as the elevator doors open. We rush out of it and keep our heads down. "Bitch slow the fuck down!" Ari whisper yells. We make it outside and all the fans are gone. "What do you wanna do?" Ari asks me. "Explore New York. Specifically time square." I say while grabbing her hand. She chuckles as we start walking twords the street.

We wait for the light to change so we can cross. "Can you help me carry all of this?" I ask Ari while looking helpless. "Nope. No one told you to bring all that, that was your choice." She says with a smirk. "Smile bitch." She says while taking a picture. "Our first new York Picture." She says as she hands me my phone. I roll my eyes as I see that she posted it.

LittleBodyBigheart : lol (Liked by WhereAreTheAvacodos, TheBellTwins, and 6 Million others)

Comments