𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬

Billie's POV : I woke up before Mel and it's like 7 in the morning right now. Damn, I gotta film a music video today for hostage. I was hoping I could just stay here and chill with her. I should make her breakfast. I place a quick kiss on her forhead and quietly get out of bed. "Morning bat." I whisper as I walk downstairs, bat following behind me. I took a shower and brushed my teeth in the downstairs bathroom, now wearing a white baggy shirt and some white baggy pants. I walk into the kitchen and look through the cabinets for a bowl. Maybe I'm not actually making breakfast, but who doesn't like some good old cereal?

I grab a bowl and a spoon, now pouring the cereal in the bowl. Anyone who pours the milk before the cereal needs to go to jail, that shit is fucking weird bro. I pour the milk in and put everything back to where it's supposed to be, now walking back upstairs with the bowl of cereal in hand. Slowly, I open the door and see Mel still sleeping in the same position, light snores leaving her slightly parted lips. God she's adorable. "Baby," I whisper as I sit down next to her. No response. "Melll," Still no response.

"Princess, you gotta wake up." I say, no longer whispering. She groans, pulling the blanket over her head. "Mamas c'mon, you got stuff to do today and I wanna spend as much time with you as possible." I say as I pull the blanket from over her head. She sits up and I see her tired eyes looking at me with an annoyed look. "There's my pretty baby." I smile. She gives me a resting bitch face making me chuckle. "I made you breakfast." I say as I grab the bowl from the bedside table. A smile immediately takes over her face as she grabs the bowl from my hands and immediately starts eating.

"Jesus, slow down." I chuckle. "Sorry." She mumbles as she stops eating. Shit, I didn't mean for it to sound that way. She slowly puts the bowl down and walks into her bathroom. "I didn't mean it like-" She cuts me off. "It's fine, I gotta shower. Thanks for breakfast though." She smiles as she closes the bathroom door. I sigh as I lay my head on the door. God I'm such a fuck up. "Baby can I come in?" I ask lightly. "Why?" She asks, her mouth sounding full. "Just...can I please come in?" She opens the door as her toothbrush is in her mouth, toothpaste dripping down the side. "What's up?" She asks as she goes back to the sink to spit.

I wrap my arms around her waist and place a quick peck on the back of her neck. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way at all." I mumble on her shoulder. She grabs a towel and wipes her mouth. "Don't apologize, simple mistake." She smiles, turning around in my arms and placing a quick kiss on my lips. She's a little shorter than me being that she's 5'2 and I'm 5'3, so when she looks up to kiss me is just the most adorable thing ever. "I love you." I say, leaning my forhead on hers. "I love you more. Now go, I have to shower." She chuckles, placing one last peck on my lips.

-

Melanie's POV : I get out the shower, still in my towel and walk out the bathroom. "Damn mamas, take that off." She says as she walks up to me and wraps her arms around my waist. Her soft lips come in contact with my neck as she tries to remove my towel. "No, no, no you sneaky sneaky person. I have a hairstylist coming over in like twenty minutes and I need to get ready so in Ariana's words, 'scooch a mooch." I say as I push her off of me. "Scooch a mooch?" She laughs. I shrug it off and grab some clothes from my closet. "Can I-" She cuts me off. "Go ahead babygirl." She smiles, already knowing what I was going to ask.

I smile and go to her closet, looking for a hoodie to wear. Billie's not one for pink but she knows I'm a sucker for pink so she bought some pink hoodies just in case. She wore the pink one's at least once so If I wanted to wear it, it would smell like her. I look through for a little while and finally picked out a pink hoodie with a pair of eyes on the front. "Thank you." I say as I go back to my closet for a skirt. I got a mint blue latex skirt and a pink bow choker. "Your not gonna get dressed in front of me?" Billie asks with a pout, laying upside down on the bed. "Good try Eilish." I chuckle as I walk into the bathroom.