𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬

Melanie's POV : We all sit down and I'm at the front of the table. Wow. I feel special. "Okay so we've established that We Will be working with Ms. mar- ... Mel and we need to discuss some things. First off, Melanie, would you like an assistant?" Mike asks me. "Umm no I think I can handle things on my own but if things get to busy I'll probably ask later." I say playing with my hair. "Okay, now managers. We have a few in mind and you just tell us which manager you feel works best for you. Your manager will be in charge of Choosing interviews, venues and stuff to play at and things like that." He says while pulling out some papers from a folder.

I nod my head as I look around the room and see everyone staring at me. I get uncomfortable so I look down. "alright, here are your choices of managers, you just say which one you want and we'll hire them." He says while passing me papers of resumes. I look over them and say "Can I meet them all In person, I'd rather get a feel for their personality rather then background checks and shit like that." I say looking up from the papers. "I-if thats okay with you guys." I say passing the papers back to mike. "Of course. John, get them on the phone and bring them here tomorrow." Mike says to some dude named John.

"Alright, now that we've discussed managers, You read through your contract right?" He asks. "Yeah." I reply. "Alright well in that contract I assume you got to the part where it states that If you have a scandal or Drama with another artist you are to address it immediately am I correct?" He asks while sipping his water. "yes." I reply. "Alright well we understand that you were recently accused of Rape, Is it true?" He asks. "No." "Okay, we know that you've addressed the situation however we've read your response and it doesn't clearly state that you didn't...you know... And we'd like you to clear things up once and for all and stop all the rumors, not only to clear our reputation but yours as well." He says sitting up straighter.

"Okay. Do I do this now orrr?" I ask reaching for my phone. "Yeah, we'll look over it and tell you if we approve or not." He says. I nod and take out my phone to 'sToP aLl tHe rUmOrS'.

LittleBodyBigheart : I realize that in my recent post I didn't clearly state my side of the story

LittleBodyBigheart : I realize that in my recent post I didn't clearly state my side of the story. No. I did not rape Timothy Heller. I have never touched her without consent and I have never "asked to touch her boobs". Once again, I apologize to those who were confused about the situation. I would never hurt someone like that. As a victim of rape myself I would never even wish that pain on someone let alone actually do it. I'm sorry for the Inconvenience but please stop sending her hate. Thank you 💕 (liked by InterscopeRecords, and 1.4 Million others)

Comments Disabled

"Perfect, Now that we've gotten that out of the way we have three more topics to discuss." Mike says. I nod my head signaling him to continue. "Relationships. The first thing is if you get in a relationship with someone we have to be the first to know, and you'll also let us know who it is and if you decide to go public with this person you let us know, got it?" He asks as he opens his laptop. "Yeah." I say taking a sip of my water. "Alright, have you had any past relationships of people we might know of that are well known?" Mike asks Looking up from his computer. "Umm yeah, Do you know who Billie Eilish is?" I say wincing at the thought of her right now. "Yes. You've had a past relationship with her I'm assuming?" He asks while typing some shit into his computer.