𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞

Melanie's POV : "Okay well what about this one?" Claudia asks as she points to a fluffy white wedding dress. Definitely not my taste. "Mmm no. I don't want anything too big, I want simple and elegant but like... not too expensive." I say while examining other dresses. This store that Billie sent me to has like the most expensive dresses on earth I swear to god you would've thought we were buying gold or some shit. "Mel what did Billie say?" Ari asks. She insisted that she came dress shopping with us even though it's through facetime because she 'didn't wanna miss out on this.'

"To buy whatever I want no matter if it's over a million dollars." I sigh. "Exactly. It's your guys's wedding, you don't wanna make her unhappy right?" Ari asks. "No." I mumble in defeat. I just don't like that Billie's paying for literally the whole ass wedding out of her own pocket. I know we don't have money issues but it still just doesn't feel right. "Speak of the devil." Claudia chuckles as Billie starts calling her. While Claudia answers the call I continue looking around with Ari. "Wait wait wait, stop!" Ari exclaims, causing me to stop in my tracks. "What?" I question, trying to find the reason as to why we stopped.

"Please tell me you see the dress I see." She says excitedly. I was confused for a moment until I finally saw what dress she was drooling over in the corner of the room. It looks... perfect. Too perfect. I walked up to the dress and was about to take it off the hanger but before I could, someone else grabbed it as well. "Oh were you gonna-" "Yeah I was." The lady chuckles while slightly tugging the dress from my hand.

But I wanted this dress. "Sorry." I chuckle, letting go of the dress. She rolls her eyes at me and takes the dress with her to the back. "Why the hell did you just let her take it?" Ari asks. "It's fine, there's other dresses." I sigh as I walk around the store looking for Claudia. It was a beautiful dress but she looked like she wanted it more anyways. "There you are. C'mon, you helping me look or not?"I chuckle while grabbing Claudia's hand.

-

"C'mon give us a fashion show!" Claudia exclaims as she hands me all four dresses. This'll be...interesting. "How do you expect me to put on all of these dresses by myself?" I ask, my voice muffled by the three fluffy dresses piling up in my arms. Claudia chuckles and takes two dresses from my arms, walking me to the large dressing room. "Alright, lets do biggest first so we save the easiest for last. Now, shirt off." She sighs as she places the other three dresses to the side.

I take my shirt off, leaving me in a tank top and some pink sweatpants. I take those off as well as Claudia pulls the dress over my head. After a long time of struggling, we finally got the dress on me but I can barely breathe at this point. "What do you think?" Ari asks as I take my phone with me, admiring the dress in the mirror

 "What do you think?" Ari asks as I take my phone with me, admiring the dress in the mirror

(Option 1)

"I mean it is a really pretty dress but it's a little big." I chuckle while holding the chest part since I don't have boobs. I definitely love the design of it but I hate the back side of it. It's literally cut down the back showcasing one of the tattoos that Billie had actually given me. She thought it was funny but also "hot" to put "daddy's babygirl" on the right side of my back with a little blohsh next to it. I think if her family saw that tattoo they would never see me the same way again. Oh shit. Did Claudia see it?