𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Melanie's POV : I brought Kat to the bathroom and started to wash the makeup off her face. "Mommy?" She says. "What's wrong bubba?" I ask as I wipe her cheek. "I can't go night night when it's sleepy time." She sighs. "Why not?" I ask but she stays silent. "Baby you gotta tell me so I can help you." I stop wiping her face. She still stays silent. She's a lot like me when I was little. "How bout this, if you can't go night night tonight then you can sleep with me and mama, how's that sound?" A smile takes over her face and she nods her head happily. "You know how to say "sleep" in spanish?" I ask and she shakes her head no. "Dormir. Try to say it, Dormir."

"Dromir?" She ask while tilting her head to the side. "Eh, close enough." I chuckle. Once I finish cleaning her face I place a kiss on her forhead and helps her down from the counter. "Guess who's coming over?" I say while walking out the room. "Who?" She asks. "Maddie!" I exclaim and her smile drops. "What's wrong? I thought you liked Maddie." She sighs and stops us from walking. "When Maddie come over Erika never talk to me." Kat pouts. Oh my gosh she's too adorable. "You want to talk to her about this?" I ask and she nods her head. "Alright c'mon bubba." I pick her up and go to their room. I walk inside and see Erika on the floor playing with bat.

"Erika, Kat wants to talk to you." I say as I place her down. Kat walks over to her and looks angry and nervous at the same time. "Erika ever time Maddie come over you- you doesn't talks to me and it make me sad and mad." Kat says while crossing her arms. "I sorry. Don't be sad." Erika says as she pulls her in for a hug. I guess Kat gets her sensitivity from me. "I talk to you now. I won't be mean ok?" Erika reassures her. Kat smiles and nods her head. "That's too adorable." Billie whispers while wrapping her arms around me from behind. She places a kiss on my check and walks over to them. "Guys Maddie's downstairs, c'mon." Billie says, making Erika and Maddie rush downstairs.

Me and Bil walk downstairs as well and see Erika already hugging Maddie. "Hey I missed you guys so much." Ari smiles as she pulls us in for a hug. "Us too, where's Jah?" I ask. "Best buy, we're buying a TV for her room." She chuckles. All of a sudden I feel a child on my leg. "Hey Maddie." I smile as I pick her up. "Hi auntie Mel." She kisses my cheek. "Hi auntie Billie." She waves to Billie. Billie smiles and waves back. "Mommy let her go, we wanna play!" Erika whines. I chuckle and put her down. "Behave okay!" Ari calls after Maddie. "Okay mommy!" Maddie replys while running away with Erika and Kat.

Maddie's POV : "Y-you wanna play hide and seek?" I ask Kat and Erika. "Yeah! Who's gonna seek?" Erika asks. she's so pretty. "How abouts Katty?"  I calls Katarina katty because it shorter.  "I don't wanna play. I wanna go color." She whines. "Kat no one wants to color. Don't be a baby." Erika rolls her eyes. That wasn't very nice. "Don't be means to your stister. C'mon, we can go colors if you wanna." I hold Katty's hand and walk inside with her.  Erika follows behind us as we walks upstairs. "Your hair looks pretty." I smile. "Thanks you. I does it myself." She says while playing with her hair. We get to the room and she grabs her crayons from the floor.

"T-these are my special crayons so be careful." She hands me the crayons box. "Erika c'mon." I say as Erika just sits on the floor. She walks over to us and grabs a paper, now coloring with us. "Where you going?" I ask Katty as she gets up. "Asking my mommy for snacks." She says while walking out the room. I kinda want some cheezits. My dad gives me those when mommy's performing. "What are you gonna color?" Erika asks me. "My mommy. you?" I ask her. "I'm gonna color Katty so she not mad at me no more." She says as she starts coloring. I want a stister. It looks like fun.

"Hey c-can you kisses my cheek again like last time?" She asks while putting the crayon down. I smile and nod. I kiss her cheek again and her cheeks turn pink. "Woah how did you does that?" I ask. I wanna turn my cheeks pink, it looks cool. "Do what?" She asks. "How does you turn your cheeks pink?" Before she can answers, Katty walks in with three small cups of chips. "My mommy said that we haves to be careful not to spills it mkay?" She says while handing us the chips. She sits back down next to be and starts to color again. "Thanks you. What are your gonna color?" I ask while eating a chip.