𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑 (𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥)

Melanie's POV : We were all just partying the night away when all of a sudden the vibe felt a little... Off. I felt like someone was watching me almost. "Baby c'mon we're taking pictures!" I hear Billie shout over the loud music. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Walking over to Billie, I join her in watching Ari and Jah take their pictures first. "Mom come here, I want you in the picture!" Ari calls after her mom.

I can't shake this weird vibe, what the hell? "You alright mamas?" Billie asks me as she picks up my uncomfortable mood. "Yeah." I mumble. I'm just being paranoid. "These look so prettyyyyyyyyyyy!" Ari exclaims while looking at the pictures. "Lemme see." She shows Bil and I the pictures and I must say, they look fucking amazing.

" She shows Bil and I the pictures and I must say, they look fucking amazing

"Awwww that's cute." I smile at the images. "Alright c'mon cuz it's y'all's turn now." Ari says and all of a sudden me and her start bursting out in laughter. "Where the hell did that southern accent come from?" I laugh with her, tears forming in my eyes. "yA'lL's tUrN." She mimicks herself, making us laugh even more. "Oh shit I can't fucking breathe," I chuckle, trying to calm down. "Alright enough silly goofy blah blah blah, let's take these pictures." Ari giggles. Billie and I get in front of the camera and start to pose.

 Billie and I get in front of the camera and start to pose

"Cuteeeeee." Billie smiles as Ari shiws us the photos. "We'll take more later but for now these are really good." Okay seriously, I have a bad feeling. "Billie there's security here right?" "Yeah, why?" She asks as she wraps her arms around my waist from behind. "Just wondering." I sigh. "Aight, I'mma go get some food for the girls and then I'll be back okay?" I nod my head and she gives me a quick kiss before leaving me there. Ari and Jah went over to Ari's parents, showing them the pictures as well. All of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Dani-" She quickly cuts me off, placing her hand over my mouth and dragging me away from the party. "Your not supposed to be here, how the hell did you get past securit-" "Listen to me." She cuts me off, looking worried as ever. What the hell's going on? "I know I'm not supposed to be here. We don't even have to be friends but I know something that you don't.... Your mom is here." SHE WHAT?! "Come again?"

"I was pissed off that you just dipped on me and I called your mom to crash the wedding since I knew exactly where it was and I know that makes me a bitch, but I don't give a fuck. But I feel bad for it now so I'm letting you know now that she's gonna be here in a couple of minutes so if you don't want her crashing this wedding you need to get ya fuckin security." I stand there in shock, not knowing what to do at all. "WELL WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU JUST STANDING THERE FOR, GO!" She shouts at me. I quickly rush to the front of the venue, letting the security know exactly what's going on.