𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 & 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤

A/N : I can already see the comments. "dEtAiLs oR iT dIdNt hApPeN." Lmao juss enjoy the chapter, y'all had smut last chapter.

Melanie's POV : We hear the door downstairs open. Well fuck. "This isn't over." I say to billie while picking my clothes up off the floor and messily putting them back on. "Billie put your clothes back on!" I whisper yell as she just lays in bed watching me. "Ughhh fine. They are such cockblocks. Pussyblocks? Nah, cockblocks." She says as she picks up her clothes and puts them on as well. I giggle at her remarks and walk downstairs as if nothing happened.

"Hey, did you get my quesadilla?" I ask while still out of breath. "Mhm I got it." Dani says while smirking. Then Billie walks downstairs. "I JUST GAVE MY GIRL HEAD!" She yells as she walks to the bag of burritos. My cheeks turn red as Billie starts to devour a burrito. "Well, so much for trying to hide it." I say out of embarrassment. I look up from my hands and see everyone trying to keep their laughter in. "Okay, start laughing, haha, my girlfriend just had sex with me while y'all were at taco bell." And everyone started laughing with tears in their eyes and hands on their now sore stomachs.

"Bitch we knew sum was gon happen while we was gone. We tried to take longer but this bozo over here wanted to eat and lord know I dont let bitches eat in my car." Dani says while pointing at Jah. "Aye I'm sorry, I was hungry." Jah says while grabbing a burrito. "Yeah well so was I Until you ruined that." I say implying that it was about to be Billie's turn until they showed up. Billie chocked on her burrito while Laughing.

Billie's POV : "I don't know what made you think we weren't gonna continue after we're done eating." I say Making Melanie's cheeks turn red. "Nuh uh, We all wanna play hide and seek after this! No fucking Tonight." Ari says while taking a bite if her salad. Then my phone vibrates.

Mamas🤤

Me and you gonna team up for hide and seek?

You

Hell yeah, this house is huge, I know a couple places to hide.

Mamas🤤

Bet, oh and one more thing.

You

What?

Mamas🤤

You

Omg stoppppp

Mamas 🤤

He's my daddy 🙈

You

That's not what you was saying upstairs tho