𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Melanie's POV : "Alright love you too, bye." I say to Oliver as I leave my house to go to Xan's party. Me and xan are kinda good friends I guess, we'll talk every now and then but I mostly just get my weed from him. I called an Uber that should be here any minute now. I finished recording copy cat and it sounds so fucking good, I even got Tierra whack to be featured on it which was so much fun. My thoughts are interrupted by the Uber pulling up in front of my house. I walk up to the car and get in.

"How are we tonight miss." The driver asks. I swear to god if some fuck shit happens like last time I'm gonna kill someone. "Don't talk to me." I say while pulling out my phone. I'm not a mean person but lately I've just been a bad bitch and I am here for it. He nods his head and continues driving. Eventually we get to the party and I could hear the music playing from like 10 streets down. "Thank you." I say as I get out the car. I walk up to the house with one intention only. To get really high with Xan and maybe drunk. The outside of the house is filled with a bunch of other rappers just talking and drinking but once I got to the inside it was anything but calm.

"Heyyyy, you made it!" I hear Xan's voice yell over the music from the side of me. I smile at him and pull him in for a hug. "I'm guessing your not here just to party." He says while taking a sip from his red solo cup. "You know what I want." I roll my eyes. He chuckles as he grabs my hand and leads me to the living room area. Pushing past sweaty dancing bodies, I sit on Xan's lap as I take a drag from his blunt. Jesus this is strong. "How you been lately?" He asks while puffing smoke through his nose. "Eh, same old same old." I say while leaning into his arms. We talk for a little bit and I get curious as to what the people across from us are doing. "What's that?" I ask Xan as I point to the white stuff on the table. Kinda looks like sugar.

"Wanna try it and find out?" He asks, handing me the blunt. I've never seen anything like it before but it can't be that bad. "Sure." I say. I get up from Xan's lap as he pulls me over to the table with the white powder on it. "Soo what do I do?" I ask while putting the blunt out. "Here, I'll get one of my boy's to show you." He chuckles. He calls a guy with faded red and blue dreads to come over to us. "Yo, wassup Xan." The guy says while doing that guy handshake thing. "Wassup, yo she's new to this so go easy but show her how it's done." Xan says while moving over so he can get to the powder.

Billie's POV : I walk into Xan's party with Ari, Jah, Mac, Q, and the Twins. All of Xan's party's always have drugs and I fucking hate that shit but I wanted to come. Something told me I had to. "Split up or stay together?" Ari asks. We all agreed to split up and we went our separate ways. I go to the kitchen area and grab myself a can of coke while Ari and Mac make out in the corner. They're cute together, not gonna lie. Jah and Ari broke up cuz Jah just wasn't a relationship guy. Never was to begin with. I take a sip of my coke and push through the sweaty bodies to get to the living room.

That's when I saw Xan smoking weed on the couch with a bunch of other shit face rappers. I walk up to Xan amd say hi and all that shit. "Where's the rest of the gang?" Xan asks while taking a drag from his blunt. "Split up." I reply as I walk away from all that smokey shit. I should just let loose tonight. I deserve to have a little fun.

Lil Xan's POV : I am high as fuck right now. My eyes feel droopy but I feel like I'm on the top of the world. "Yo, come upstairs real quick, we got an issue." Gazzy (lil pump) says. I chuckle as I put down my blunt and walk upstairs with him. "So are y'all gon tell me the problem orrr?" I ask as he walks me down the hallway. He opens the door to one of the guest rooms and my eyes immediately drop down to the floor to see Mel foaming at the mouth as her eyes are rolled to the back of her head. "Jesus fuck, what the hell did you guys give her!" I yell at Gazzy. "Well she tried more of the coke but then her nose started bleeding so we stopped that and gave her some Xanny-" I cut him off as I drop to my knees and lift her head up so she doesn't choke. "Bro she's new to this shit, you can't just put her on the spot like that!" I yell. What the fuck am I supposed to do?