𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

~ Time skip a few months ~

Melanie's POV : A lot has happened these past few months. I still don't remember anything but I've had a couple of weird dreams that feel so familiar, I broke up with Oliver, I've been working on a new album. It's been a long couple of months. Billie even has a girlfriend now, her name's drew, she's so nice to us I honestly love her so much. Right now I'm at Larray's house just goofing around and talking. We've actually become really great friends along with some if his other YouTuber friends like James and Issa. "Bitch I will snatch your weave, don't play with me." Larray says while grabbing his keys. "I'm deadass, they might let me work on a movie. I'm probably gonna turn it down though because lets be honest, I can't act for my life." I chuckle as we walk outside his house.

He's driving me to Billie's house because she wanted me to come over, and plus this is my free day so why not. Also, larray LOVES Billie. He loves her music, her personality, just everything about her. "Sis, you can act better than me, I've seen your music videos boo, don't play yaself." He says while opening his car door. I giggle as I get in the car and buckle up. "Mind if I record?" He asks while putting his seatbelt on as well. "No, not at all, go ahead." I say with a smile. He sets up his small camera in front of us. "Hold up, I gotta fake my intro." He says as he clicks record and walks out the car. I start laughing at his process as he walks back into the car.

"Hey girlies, what's up it is me, Larray. And as you can tell I am here with a very very very very VERY special guest. The baddest bitch in the world, Ms. Melanie Martinez." He says as he starts clapping. I start uncontrollably laughing making him laugh as well. "Hurry up, Billie's mom made dinner and I don't want it to get cold." I whine. "Well bitch damn, don't rush me." He says as he starts the car. I pull out my phone and scroll through Instagram for a little while. "Bitch- get off your phone, this is me and you time." Larray says while pulling my phone out of my hands. "We're going to starbucks." He says while taking a left turn. "Damn, I don't even get a say in this? Bet, I see where I stand." I say while wiping a fake tear.

"Fuck you, my car, my rules." He laughs while flipping me off. Eventually we get to starbucks and he orders his drink in the drive through. "Whatchu want boo?" He asks while looking for his wallet. "Umm... Nothing really, not that thristy or hungry." I chuckle. He says a quick okay as he gets his coffee. "Bag secured." I mumble with a small giggle. "You watch my videos?!" He exclaims while putting his hands over his face. I start laughing at his embarrassment. "I used to watch your videos maybe like once a week if I was bored and you would always do this little thingy where if you buy something you would play some spanish music and the words "bag secured" would be on the screen, I thought it was the funniest thing in the world." I laugh as I roll down the window.

"You thought I was funny?" He asks while doing that radio rebel thing. "Ewwww stopppppp." I laugh even harder than before as he takes a sip of his coffee. "Alright, too Billie Eilish's house." He says as he drives away from the starbucks. Some time passes of us just goofing around and getting some good footage until eventually we get to Bil's house. "Fuck I'm nervous." He chuckles while getting out the car. "I should embarrass you in front of your idol." I giggle as I close the door of the car. "You wouldn't dare." He says while squinting his eyes at me. "Oh but I would." I smirk as we walk up to Billie's door. "Bitch-" before he could continue the door opens, meeting us with Drew. "DREWWW!" I yell excitedly as I jump in her arms and hug the life outta her.

"Hey Mel, I missed you." She chuckles as she puts me down. "I missed you too, you look great!" I smile. Larray clears his throat while sassily pursing his lips. "My bad." I chuckle. "Drew, this is Larray, my best friend, Larray, this is Drew, my other best friend, also Billie's girlfriend." I smile as I introduce them to each other. "Hi, nice to meet you." Drew smiles as she puts her hand out for Larray to shake. Larray smiles as he shakes her hand. "Nice to meet you too." He says formally. "Don't act all normal now, we both know your a crackhead on the inside and out." I say while walking inside with them. "Shhhhh. They don't need to know that." He whispers while fixing his hair.