𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

~ Time skip two months ~

Melanie's POV : "WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKERS!" I hear Ari scream as she throws a pillow at me and Billie. "Fuck off bro." Bil groans, throwing the pillow right back at her. What time even is it? "WAKE UPPPPPPP!!! WE'RE ALL GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" She shouts. All of a sudden I feel Ari jump on top of Billie and I, trying more and more to wake us up. "I apologize for... her." Jah chuckles.

I open my eyes and sit up with an annoyed look on my face. "Ari it is..." I pause, grabbing my phone from the bedside table to check the time. "It is 5:32 in the morning, We have twenty more minutes left before we even have to wake up." Ari gives me an 'I don't give a fuck' look making me chuckle. "Fine, i'll go take a shower and what not." I sigh, getting out of the bed.

I grab a towel and my spare clothes before walking into the bathroom. We all had a sleepover this weekend at Ari's place just to relive old memories I guess, but it was fun nonetheless. The girls were with Maggie and Patrick this weekend so we could have a 'break' even though we really didn't need it. "Jesus I look fucked." I mumble to myself as I look closely at my face in the mirror. Whatever, I'll look ten times better later on.

-

Billie's POV : "I feel like we're missing something." Mel sighs as she runs her hands through her hair. "Nah Ari double checked it, we got everything." I reassure her. She gives in and grabs her bag, placing it on the bed and sitting next to it as we wait for the two cars to pick us up separately. Basically, in my car it's gonna be Jah, Me, Finneas, my dad, Jah's mom, Maddie, Claudia, and the twins.

We finally got back in contact with them after forever, turns out a family member of theirs had passed away so I didn't fuck them up. In Mel's car it's gonna be Ari, my mom, Ari's mom, Kat, Erika, and Ari's nona. I tried to get in contact with any of Mel's family that I knew of but none of them responded. Everyone else is coming in their own cars.

I feel bad for Mel because she didn't really have a lot of people to invite. Just a couple of her friends that were in k-12 but that's about it. "I can't believe we're actually doing this." Mel chuckles in disbelief. "Same." I sigh. It feels like just yesterday I had only just met her while she was a stuttering mess. I knew I liked her from the very beginning. Regardless of not knowing a thing about her, I knew she was special, and it turns out I was right. "Hold me pwease?" She asks in a baby voice. I chuckle and pull her into my lap so that she's straddling me. Wrapping my arms around her, she places light, sweet kisses on my neck.

"I love you Billie." She says softly. This girl is the one. My forever. "I love you a million times more." I whisper. She moves away from my neck and gazes into my eyes, seemingly thinking hard about something. "What?" I chuckle. She doesn't answer, instead she presses her soft lips against mine, letting out tears in the process.

"Why are you crying mamas?" I pout, wiping the tears from her cheeks. "I didn't wanna cry after getting my makeup done so I'll do it before, with the person I'm most comfortable crying around." She chuckles with a sniffle. God she's the most adorable person in the entire world.

"I-" before I could continue talking, Finneas walks in. "Am I interrupting something?" He asks. "Nah, what's up?" I ask as Mel gets off of my lap. "Mom said to let you know that the car's are here." Damn. Now I have to leave her for like basically the whole day until we meet at the wedding. "Aight we'll be down in a second." He nods his head and leaves the room.

"I don't wanna leave you." Mel whines as she clings onto me. "I don't wanna leave you either but I promise I'll text you the whole day and call you if you wanna hear my voice, okay?" She sighs and nods her head. "Gimme one last kiss?" I ask. She smiles, leaning in and pressing her lips against mine.