𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲

~ Time skip one month ~

Melanie's POV : It's my birthday. Its currently 12:01 in the morning and I am watching TV while eating ice cream. Its funny how you can have everything and yet have nothing at the same time. I've got the fame, the money, I'm free from my mom but I still feel empty. I have no one to spend that money with, no one to celebrate the fame with, and I still feel trapped. During last month I released the album crybaby and it reached #1 on billboard hot 100. Of course I celebrated, but by myself. I'm going on a world tour In 3 days, by myself.

Well, not completely by myself, I have the tour crew, my manager, and my bodyguards but its not the same. My manager arranged a number of interviews in a bunch of different places so that should keep me occupied. In the meantime, I finished packing up and deciding on the visuals for the tour and now I'm just celebrating my birthday on my own. I even bought a cake from the supermarket and some candles. Im gonna eat the whole thing by myself and enjoy being a legal adult.

LittleBodyBigheart : Happy fucking birthday to me 💕 (liked by OliverTree, InterscopeRecords, and 7 Million others)

Comments

MelxAvacodo : getting pity party vibes 🎂

BabyMel666 : I'll celebrate with you bby🥺💕

Martinez_Tingz : She looks sad 🥺 poor bby

OliverTree : Happy birthday alien girl👽

LittleBodyBigheart's reply to OliverTree : Thank you alien boy 👽

Veiw more comments...

Me and Oliver have become really close friends recently. We have this inside joke that we're both aliens so I call him Alien boy and he calls me alien girl. He's supposed to be coming over to my house later on today to take me out for my birthday since I don't really have any friends. I make a wish and blow out the candles. Hopefully my wish will come true. I take the candles off the cake and cut myself a slice. I take a bite and it honestly doesn't taste that good. I finish my slice and put the rest in the fridge.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I dropped out of school for good this time. School just wasn't it for me. I turn my attention back to the TV when my phone starts to ring. Its an unknown number. Now usually I just hang up and block the person HOWEVER... I'm bored so I pick it up.

(Bold : Mel)
(Italics : Unkown number)

Hello?

Is this Melanie Martinez?

yeah who is this?