𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲

Billie's POV : Bro what the fuck is up with everyone and commenting on her body. That shit's not cool at all. Mel hasn't come back from the balcony yet and we gotta go in a little. I think the comments are really getting to her. I sigh and pull out my phone, doing what has to be done.

 I sigh and pull out my phone, doing what has to be done

WhereAreTheAvacodos : You guys know better. If there's anything that I want to teach you guys it's that body shaming is not, never was, and never will be okay, especially when it's about my girlfriend. If it was me wearing tight clothes would you still call me a slut? An attention seaker? Or a whore? She makes me the happiest I've ever been in my entire life and for you guys to be degrading her because she wears what she feels good in is straight up wrong. If you were my real fans you'd leave her the fuck alone and not say that kinda shit to her. Stop saying that "I could do so much better than her" because that will never be true. Never. She's the best thing that's ever fucking happened to me and you guys are tearing her down. Stop body shaming the one person that makes me happy. End of discussion. If I see anymore negative comments about her body I will gladly make sure that you won't get another album until the comments stop. (Liked by TheBellTwins, ArianaGrande, and 3 million Others)

Comments

BilsInvisalign : You see what you guys have done. You've pissed off the queen😒

MillieBobbyBrown : People who body shame are absolutely disgusting, stop body shaming, it's not cool.

BilsDick : but it's the truth I- whatever

EilishxTingz : PERIODTTT, THIS IS WHY WE STANNN

Billie's_Soul : Lmfao it's true tho, she's literally a pig

MartinezxMel : 🥺🥺💗

Veiw more comments...

Melanie's POV : I'm standing on the balcony right now just taking a breath. What if I jumped? Stop it. Don't think that way. I shake off my thoughts and walk back inside to see Billie scrolling through her comments. "You ready to go?" I ask. She looks up at me with a sympathetic look and walks over to me, pulling me in for a much needed hug. I immediately hug her back, not wanting her to let go. It's as if she hears my thoughts because she doesn't. "Your beautiful. Absolutely beautiful okay? Don't listen to them." She whispers. I swear it's like when your holding back tears your okay, but as soon as someone asks you if your okay, the tears start pouring out.

That's what's happening. I cry silently onto her shoulder as my tears make wet spots on her hoodie. "C'mere." She says as she lifts me up, my legs wrapped around her waist and my arms around her waist. I lay my head on her shoulder as she carries me out the room and downstairs. She grabs her car keys and our phones as she walks out the house. "Thank you." I whisper. "Don't thank me mamas, you don't deserve anything bad that's happening to you." Her raspy voice says, calming me. She opens her car door and sits me down in the car, closing the door for me. I swear she is wifey material.