𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤

A/N : Ignore the fact that this whole chapter is basically smut✨

Billie's POV : I was waiting at Mels house for her until she got home. Bat wasn't here when I got here so I assumed she took him on a walk or some shit. I hear the door downstairs open causing me to get up from her bed and walk downstairs. "Hey baby." I say as I walk up to her. "Hi, we gotta talk." She says while looking nervous but happy at the same time. "Okay?" I say. She lets bat out of his leash and walks back upstairs with me. "What's up?" I ask as we sit down on the bed. "Well since there's no other way to say this I'm just gonna blurt it out." She chuckles. What's she talking about?

"I remember everything Billie. Everything." She smiles with tears of joy in her eyes. "Your serious?" I ask. She nods her head while wiping her tears. "I remember our fights, I remember Timothy a-and Dani, Billie I remember!" She laughs while running her hands through her hair. "Holy shit you remember!" I cry while pulling her in for a hug. We stay hugging for a while, only our sniffles being heard in the quiet room every now and then. "You really remember." I chuckle as we pull away from the hug. She wipes my tears with a smile on her face. "You remember...and you still love me?" I ask. "Billie I never stopped loving you and I don't plan too." She says.

I smile as she places a kiss on my forhead. She places another on my cheek, then a little closer to my lips until eventually she connects her lips with mine. The kiss is slow and passionate. Our tongues tangle and we begin to fight for dominance for a while but eventually I win. We pull away from the kiss out of breath as I pull her on top of me as I lay down on my back. "I have something else to tell you." She says as she takes off her hoodie. "What is it mamas?" I ask, running my hands up and down her sides gently. She looks nervous almost but I brush it off. "I ran into my ex and he wanted to get a cup of coffee sometime and I just wanna know if thats alright with you?" She asks.

Her ex? She's dated people here? "Which ex?" I ask. Is it Oliver? Ew I hated Oliver, I seriously think he had a small dick but whatever. "Um he's from florida, he just moved here." She smiles and if I'm not mistaking, I saw her blush slightly. Hell no. "Would you get mad if I said no?" I ask. "No not at all, I totally understand where you're coming from. I wouldn't really like it if you were going to see one of your exes either." She chuckles. "Just wanted to know your thoughts, that's all." She says as she lays down on my chest, still straddling me. I play with her hair for a little, just taking in the moment. "Wanna talk about random shit?" I ask. She chuckles but agrees.

"Soooo...why do you do your hair the way you do?" I ask. "When I was like fifteen or sixteen and I was watching one of the Dalmation movie's. When I saw corilla de'ville I told my mom that I'm gonna dye my hair like that and she was like 'no your not', like she thought I was joking and then that same day I went to the salon and I texted her while I was getting my hair dyed and I was like 'Im doing this, just letting you know' and she was all 'yeah right.' So then when I got home that day my mom was trying to get a good look at me but she only saw one half of my hair she was like 'Thank god' but when I turned around she was so angry at me. She didn't talk to me for a whole week." She laughs.

"But yeah, I just was really inspired by corilla de'ville that I just wanted to dye my hair like her. Also I really love the idea of like, light and dark becoming something more beautiful." She says as she plays with my hair. That's actually a really beautiful way of thinking about it. "Are you scared of death?" She asks, now looking up at me. "Nah, I'm not scared of nothing. Just losing the one's I love." I say honestly. Death isn't a scary thing, bitches is just scared if not knowing what happens after. Melanie's the same way, in fact she invites death. She thinks death is a beautiful thing, especially the way people die. She thinks that the way people die usually depends on if they were a good person or not.