𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

Melanie's POV : I finally get to release Recess! I'm nervous but excited. I'm kind of scared of what people will think about it but whatever happens happens. I should celebrate tonight. I'm thinking have a party. Just full of close friends. Oh wait, I have no friends. Well I'll still ask them anyway, just to be polite. Time to release Recess.

LittleBodyBigheart : After putting my blood, sweat, and tears into working on this, Recess is out now💕 available on Spotify and other streaming platforms 💗 (Liked by InterscopeRecords, WhereAreTheAvacodos, and 5 million others)

Comments

Martinez_Eilish : SOO PROUD OF YOU BBY!!😭💕💕

Melanie_Tinez : Brb y'all, gonna go stream tf outta this song🚶🏻‍♀️

Mels_Crybaby : LOVE YOU💓

Avacodo_Mel : Anyone wanna tell me if bil and Mel are still dating cuzzz their not following each other anymore 👁️👄👁️

Mar_Tin_Ez : Time to play this song on repeat 😊.

Veiw more comments...

Billie's POV : I looked at her post. Im surprised she hasn't blocked me yet but I'm not complaining. I haven't heard the full edited song so I'm about to play that on my speakers right now. "Alexa! Play Recess by Melanie Martinez!" I yell. Then the song starts blasting on my speakers. "I was too young too see the Truth. In my grandma's lap I'm drowning in her perfume." Oh my god her voice is so angelic! "Too naive to even care bout the words she whispered while she brushed out my hair." This song is so beautiful.

Then Jah and Ari burst into my room. "TURN THE FUCKING MUSIC DOWN!" Ari yells. "No, listen to who it is!" I yell back. They stand there for a second and their eyes widen. "Don't let them fuck you, honey no oh, dont let them try." Yo I'm literally gonna cry, I'm so proud of her. Then I see Ari actually crying. I laugh as I pull her in my arms and sway side to side. "Don't let them hurt you baby, just say Recess I'm tired." The music continues playing. I have to post about this. Im am so fucking proud of her.

WhereAreTheAvacodos : So proud of her that I'm crying 💚😫 stream the fuck outta that song! 🙈 (Liked by TheBellTwins, QTip, and 200k Others)

Comments Disabled

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. I knew she would become a famous singer, her voice is so different, but in a good way. The song finishes and even Jah is left in tears. Of course their tears of joy. She has 10.3 million followers on instagram and she's a famous singer! "Yo that song is fucking fire!" Jah says while wiping his tears. I laugh at him wiping mine as well. Its just us In the house right now, Dani, the twins and Q went food shopping.