𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Melanie's POV : Ari woke me up this morning full of excitement for some reason. I don't know if anyone told her but if you wake me up by jumping on me and screaming my name, I get violent. That's why she has an Ice pack on her eye right now. "Sorry." I chuckle as I continue brushing my teeth. She sarcastically smiles and flips me off. "Why wake me up at 6 in the morning?" I ask as I spit in the sink. "I'm excited bitch." She laughs as she takes the ice pack off her eye. Damn, I left a bruise. The hell is she excited about?

I was about to start doing my makeup when Ari snatched the bag from me. "She doesn't want you wearing makeup today." She says while hiding the bag behind her back. "Please, just eyebrows and eyeshadow." I beg. "Hold on." She says as she walks downstairs. I walk back into the bathroom and look in the mirror. For a pregnant bitch I don't look that bad. My back hurts like a bitch though but I'm good at hiding it. My tits are like 5 times bigger now so that's fun. Damn I look really good right now. Fuck it.

LittleBodyBigheart : I hate those bitches that are like "fElT pReTtY, mIgHt dElEtE lAtEr" like bitch- no one gives a fuck

LittleBodyBigheart : I hate those bitches that are like "fElT pReTtY, mIgHt dElEtE lAtEr" like bitch- no one gives a fuck......anyways, felt pretty might delete later💗 (Liked by WhereAreTheAvacodos, XXXtentacion and 39 million Others)

Comments

WhereAreTheAvacodos : The dimples 🥺🥺💚

Larray : mood asf 💀💀💀

TanaMongeau : ur funny bahahaha

LittleBodyBigheart's reply to TanaMongeau : not to be rude but like...go somewhere

JamesCharles : ^ ☕☕☕

AliciaKeys : Beautiful 🖤

Veiw more comments...

Ari comes back and allows me to put a minimum amount of makeup on. After that I ate some breakfast and "dressed pretty." I'm so confused as to why she's acting so excited. Is today someone's birthday and I just forgot about it? Is it someone's anniversary or something? "C'mon we're going for a little drive." Ari says while grabbing my hand. Without questioning (cuz there's litteraly no point anymore) we get in her car and she starts driving with light music playing in the background.

Billie's POV : Nervous is the only word to describe me right now. I'm at home right now with my mom, Claudia and Finn. "What if something goes wrong?" I say shakily as I pace back and forth across my room. "Your gonna be fine Bil, everything's gonna go great." Claudia says, trying to comfort me. "How do I look?" I ask. I'm wearing a white oversized hoodie with a babadook design on the front and some black basketball shorts. "Perfect." She smiles. So many thoughts are racing my mind. What if she says no? What if something goes wrong? What if she doesn't show up? What if- "Bil your thinking to much, everything's gonna be fine okay?" Claudia says as she pulls me in for a hug.