𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Melanie's POV : I woke up to the feeling of my dog licking my face. "Bat move, gross." I say as I push him off of me, wiping my face. I felt around my bed and sadly it was empty. I sigh as I get up from bed and walk over to my bathroom. "The fuck?" I say as I look at a shitload of hickeys on my jawline and neck. "How the hell-" I was cut off by Billie's raspy voice. "Admiring my work I see." She chuckles as she walks into the bathroom. "You didn't leave." I smile as I pull her in for a hug. "I had to do a shit ton of begging but I had everything cancelled today for your needy ass so just for today, I'm all yours." She says as I feel her smirk on my neck.

"Thank you." I mumble onto her shoulder. We pull away from the hug and she leaves the bathroom so I can shower and brush my teeth. Once I finish I change my clothes and brush out my hair. "Billie have you seen my makeup bag?" I call for her. I hear her come upstairs and walk into the room. "Huh?" She asks. "I said have you seen my makeup bag?" I repeat the question. "Yeah and you don't need it." She says, walking up to me and wrapping her arms around my waist from behind. I was about to argue with her when my phone started to ring. "Saved by the bell." She chuckles. "This isn't over, when I'm off the phone I want my makeup back." I warn as I walk over to the bedside table and grab my phone.

"Hola?" I say. It's my hairstylist sandra and she only speaks spanish. For some reason Billie loves when I speak spanish, as she watches in fascination. "Hola Melanie, no olvides que tienes una cita con el dentista hoy. ¿Necesitas que te peine? (Hi Melanie, don't forget you have a dental appointment today. Do you need me to do your hair?)" She asks. "Oh sí, lo olvidé, umm ... No, me peinaré yo mismo, gracias por recordármelo. Te amo.(Oh yeah, I forgot, umm ... No, I'll do my hair myself, thanks for reminding me though. love you.)" I say as I go to check my schedule. She says your welcome and I end the call.

"Your so hot when you speak spanish." Billie smiles goofily while laying down on my bed. "Thanks." I chuckle. I go to my closet, sort of in a rush because the appointment completely slipped my mind. "What's wrong baby?" Billie asks. "I sort of forgot I had a dentist appointment today." I say while trying to put on a random hoodie. "Hey hey, chill out. Just reschedule it." She says. I could reschedule but I've already done that three times already. "Help please?" My voice muffled by the random hoodie stuck on my head. She chuckles as I hear her walk over to me.

Billie's POV : I pull the hoodie over her head and throw it to the floor. "Your not going anywhere today and neither am I." I say as I place both my hands on either sides of her cheeks, placing a kiss on her lips, leaving her a blushing mess. "Fine I'll reschedule for the FOURTH time." She says dramatically while walking back over to her phone. Once she finishes rescheduling she lays down on the bed and stares at the ceiling. I get on top of her and just admire her beautiful face. I never noticed this before but she has faint freckles all over her face. "You are so fucking beautiful." I smile, my nose lightly grazing her's. "You took the words right out my mouth." She smiles, pressing her lips against mine for a quick kiss.

I get from on top of her and stand up, holding my hand out for her. "What?" She asks. "Just come on." I say. She chuckles and grabs my hand, walking downstairs with me. We get to her backyard and go to the grassy part. I lay down as she lays down next to me, holding our pinkie's together while looking up at the sky. "Talk to me, tell me something I wanna know about you." I say to her. She thinks for a moment and then speaks. "Well there's not much to say, you pretty much know everything about me." She chuckles. I lean my head sideways, now facing her as I look down at her arm. "Tell me about your tattoos." I say. I'm actually genuinely interested in what the meanings are behind them.

"Okay well let's start here." She says, pointing to a tattoo on her forarm. It's of a little kid in a bunny costume holding melted ice cream. "For this one it was basically just inspired by my childhood, my parents liked to dress me up a lot so that's what the bunny costume is for. Umm the ice cream has a little backstory behind it. When I said my first word I was eating ice cream and my dad took it out of my hand and I screamed 'mine' and mine was my first word." She laughs, seeming happy about reminiscing old memories.